on 4 April 2006
I would heavily recomend this book to any godfather or film fan.
I received this book this morning, it's a gift for my boyfriend, and i have been flicking through it. It has pictures, behind the scenes information, information on how francis ford coppola tackled the film and has information from his archives. I love it, and i am not half as big a godfather fan as my boyfriend, My natural interest for film means i find this book interesting.
I would definatly advise you to read this book, just from flicking through i may keep it for myself!
Also the picture is very misleading, the book is quite big and has a glossy cover, glossy pages and looks very smart!
on 17 February 1999
I first bought The Godfather Legacy and it was interesting, but more on a Behind-The-Scenes level. The Godfather Book, goes more in evaluating the movies, Part 2 of the book especially. A must read for any Padrino-phile.
on 8 June 2000
This isn't just an important book for Godfather fans, it's an important book for all movie fans.
It gives an in-depth and intelligent view of the struggles of making major motion pictures and also shows even the most obsessed fans, just how smart and multilayered the Godfather films really are.
More essentially, however, it manages to convey the value that truly great cinema adds to all our lives.
on 3 January 2016
Husband was very happy with this it's great for any godfather fan it also arrived earlier than expected
on 30 June 2015
Absolutely no problems with this seller. Great book, in good condition as described.
on 24 November 2015