Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 November 2012
Theology can be a bit of a dry subject but this is well written and easy to understand. The index is detailed making it easy to navigate a particular subject. I brought this book with the sole purpose of writing an essay and it contained this information that I required. I would recommend this for any Methodist wanting to appreciate the origins of their religion.
This is great for anyone wanting to understand more about the Methodist understanding of God and highlights what Methodism can offer to social and spiritual thought and practice in the world today.

I will be using it as a more up to date successor to Thomas Langford's 1998 'Methodist Theology from the Exploring Methodism series
on 26 December 2015
Well written and covers the subject well
on 4 March 2016
It was what I wanted and as described.
on 12 December 2015
Just what I needed for my studies
on 10 May 2013
I learned that Methodism is not a distinct church and what the Theology of Wesley really is. Catholic as well as Evangelical.