4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating reading for consultants involved in change mgmt
Published on 15 Dec 1998

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
This was recommended reading for an MSc course, so I'm not dismissing it out of hand, but it wasn't for me. I can't comment on the content because the layout and format felt so chaotic that I couldn't be bothered. And I usually like the more interesting looking tomes. But no. Sold it in marketplace without using it.
Published on 17 May 2011 by Elisecas

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating reading for consultants involved in change mgmt, 15 Dec 1998
By A Customer
I found this an intensely personal book but compelling reading and highly valuable as a consequence. Tony Page opens himself up, through his diary, to reveal the trials and tribulations he faces after turning his back on corporate life and setting himself up as a change management consultant. Written in diary form - which much to my surprise I found less annoying than I anticipated - he catalogues his progress with his clients, family and colleagues during this challenging but rewarding period. The book is a refreshingly frank expose of what it means to be a self employed consultant today. Tony uses relentless self questioning to develop and learn how to handle certain consulting challenges. This novel approach taught me more than any of the more 'intellectual' or academic books on consulting ever have!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 17 May 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Diary of a Change Agent (Hardcover)
Maybe a bit dated in places but well worth reading to pick up tips on similar techniques for improving management style generally through self-reflection as well as in the more specific change situations.

Diary of a Change Agent
Diary of a Change Agent by Tony Page (Hardcover - 28 Nov 1996)