Format: Hardcover|Change

on 18 February 2012
Damn, I bought this in town for £25.00 only to find Amazon reduced it to £14:00 - very good value I think.
There were 41,000 entries from 95 countries so as you'd expect the photographs are amazing.
I love the little stories behind each shot. A very brave photographer behind the polar bear shot.
on 12 December 2011
What a brilliant collection of wildlife photos. It doesn't get much better than this. Stimulating, stunning, excellent. And I'm a very critical armature photographer. Worth every penny.
on 18 March 2012
This book is always stunning. Every year there are great photos. It never fails to make me wonder how the photographers actually get the shots. The Exhibition that goes around the country is great too.
on 11 March 2012
A beautiful book displaying exhibition phots from the wildlife photographer of the year. Amazing images that shows nature at its best
on 24 November 2011
having bought most of the portfolios over the years, in my opinion, number 21 has maintained the exacting high standards of its predecessors.
on 30 December 2011
Beautiful photos as always, and a great price. A great reminder of the exhibition itself, and something to keep by the bedside.
on 31 December 2012
I get this book every year and I am never dissapointed. The patience and ingenuity of the photographers is amazing. If you get the chance, go and see the actual exhibition of the photos at the Natural History Museum in London.
on 23 February 2013
Endless interest available in these annuals and are actually something one look at again and again in a following decade. It is surprising they are not given more publicity for a wider public.
on 3 December 2012
I am lucky enough to see this exhibition each year but always make sure I buy the book to relive the awe-inspiring imagery. This book helps remind you what an amazing world we live in.
on 3 November 2011
once again, a fantastic collection. If you've ever brought any of the previous collections then you know you won't be disapointed.