5.0 out of 5 stars The Brain story, 11 Sep 2000
This review is from: Brain Story: Why Do We Think and Feel as We Do? (Hardcover)
I am a psychology student and have been studying the biology of the brain with relation to my studies. This is an excellent aid to go along with your text books as it explains things from a very basic level - using useful pictures and explanations - through to a fairly deep level. I found it dead good to use this alongside my text books as it really helps understanding! If you are not studying for a degree - but want to understand more about how the brain functions - you will love this book, it is really easy to understand and has lots of explanatory photos & diagrams! I enjoyed it much more than the other books I have!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really helped me study. It is basic but very useful., 26 Sep 2001
By A Customer
It really helped me with my studying. I think this was as the pictures were clear and the quotes were simple but helped a great deal. They worked really well with my text books helped me get an a*.I think thats good enough evidence that it is a fabulous book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 31 Oct 2013
This was recommended by one of my students who also had a second hand copy. I love the idea of it being a recycled library book which makes it all the more significant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Sep 2014
Salty Dog (North West England) - See all my reviews
great book, arrived fast

Brain Story: Why Do We Think and Feel as We Do?
Brain Story: Why Do We Think and Feel as We Do? by Susan Greenfield (Hardcover - 20 July 2000)
Used & New from: £0.01