4.0 out of 5 stars Classic wit
I'm sorry I haven't a clue has been going for such a long time I can't remember when it wasn't on the radio. I love the wit and humour of the comedians and could anyone be a better chairman for such a group of funny men than Humph?
Published on 11 Dec. 2009 by R. J. Bartlett

3.0 out of 5 stars only one disc arrived
unfortunately one of the discs was missing however all was dealt with promptly communications were good and refund for half purchase price immediately sent
Published on 22 July 2011 by probate05

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic wit, 11 Dec. 2009
R. J. Bartlett "RB" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue (BBC Radio Collection): Starring Humphrey Lyttelton & Cast Vol 1 (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun!, 21 July 2009
Oh such class! A joy while driving - I laughed out loud. The experience and years of entertaining people really shines out from these guys and I love, love, loved it! Great for any age too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 May 2013
This is an excellent CD, it's sound quality is excellent and the Comedy is spot on!

Willie Rushton and Humphrey Lyttelton are much missed

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present., 27 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my husband who has enjoyed it immensely. He listens to it on the occasions he is in the kitchen cooking.

3.0 out of 5 stars only one disc arrived, 22 July 2011