Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos

Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 February 2009
I am currently studying languages at university and I've spent quite a bit of money on many different grammar books but this one is definitely my favourite. It's also the smallest, which I love.

Great, little book that gets straight to the point and leaves out all the boring, pretentious bits.

My level of Italian was advanced when I bought this book so I already had the basics but I would still recommend this for complete beginners.

If you need a good verb book to accompany the grammar, then 'The Big Green Book Of Italian Verbs' is great!

on 25 October 2008
There nearly seem to be as many ways to learn a language as languages in the world. My own preference is to have at least a grasp of the grammar before moving onto an audio course. In this concise book, the important grammatical framework of Italian is laid out, with concrete examples to show usage or exceptions in everyday Italian. Che bello.
on 30 November 2009
Excellent book, clear, easy to follow and very comprehensive. As a beginner I am finding it very helpful, and I'm sure it would also be useful to more advanced students. An excellent buy.
on 27 May 2010
Not very impressed but I have been learning italian and living in Italy for over a year. It was too basic for me and also not well presented. Not sure if you can mention other books but the Collins Easy Learning Italian Grammar is much better and only a little more expensive.
on 21 October 2013
I'm studying beginners Italian at night school. This book has been a valuable help when doing homework. The layout is easy to follow and the explanations succinct.
on 10 October 2013
this book containsa lot of useful information, very nicely indexeed, and is very useful, but is a little short of explanations and examples in some places.
"oxford Italian Grammar" (oxford University Press) is, FOR ME, the ideal book - after the Routledge "Modern Italian Grammar
on 31 January 2016
Easy to follow and comprehensive, especially if you already have knowledge or at least an idea of the language. A very good option for someone who is about to travel to the country. Simple and affordable. It stands a choice to approach Italian, even if English is your second language.
on 23 March 2014
I wanted to buy a book that will have all grammar topics covered together and would be easily understood, and came across that book. That was a really good purchase that helped me a lot to improve my Italian, always have it with my in class! It arrived on time in an excellent package!
on 30 May 2013
This is an extremely good book for quick reference. All the basics are there and although I have more detailed books all the facts are here for checking quickly. highly recommended for beginners and more advanced users.
on 24 September 2015
Excellent service, good condition as stated. Already had this book but bought it for a friend. Explains grammar terms in English and Italian. Useful little book; small enough to carry around.