5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Sorry What Was That Again?, 5 Sep 2006
This is an awesomely hilarious "antidote to panel games". Featuring regulars Barry Cryer, Willie Rushton (the voice behind The Trapdoor series and whom I can't listen to without thinking of Boney) and Graeme Garden and Tim Brooke-Taylor of Goodies fame ( Goodies fans will be pleased to know that Bill Oddie did a pilot show too) and the inimitable Humph Lyttleton, master of deadpan satire and innocuous innuendo with the assistance of the delightful Samantha on his right hand. Also assisted by the most able (or at least most available) Colin Sell at the piano, this is an interesting collection of sketches for fans of double-entendre and word play. I bought this for a long motorway journey and found myself giggling all the way to the various "rounds": Limericks, where the teams have to complete the Limerick with appropriate vocal gymnastics, Doctor's Songbook ( Recommended listening for Doctors), and the unique, yet strangely familiar, strategy game that is Mornington Crescent. Definately worth every penny. Mrs Trellis of North Wales.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous way to remember Humph, 28 Aug 2008
M. V. Clarke (Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue Collection: No. 3 (BBC Audio) (Audio CD)
Simply brilliant. Six discs, twelve shows, all recorded in the last few years, these show Humph and the teams to be as fresh, witty, racy and entertaining as ever. Featuring a range of high profile guests, including Phill Jupitus, Sandi Toksvig, Andy Hamilton, and Jeremy Hardy amongst others, this is an absolute riot of fun. Interestingly, almost every show includes One Song to the Tune of Another (far funnier than Pickup Song), while other regular favourites include New Definitions, Mornington Crescent and Swannee-Kazoo. One off rounds include the hilarious Royal Monopoly. The late, legendary and much missed Humphrey Lyttelton is on top form, with fantastically unenthusiastic comments, caustic wit and ever ruder comments about Lionel Blair and Give us a Clue, to such an extent that Phill Jupitus can't speak for laughter on one episode. As a special highlight, there's also opportunity to hear Jeremy Hardy singing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big blue box of zaniness, 25 Mar 2009
Don Davis (Coulsdon, Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
If you're bemused by 'Clue' and don't think you'll ever understand 'Mornington Crescent' this may not be for you, but if you're a 'Clue' fan like me you'll find all your favourite games in this little blue box. I never stopped chuckling throughout the 12 shows collected here. "It's all extremely good, and some of it is superlative!" says Mrs Trellis of North Wales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as funny as ever., 27 Feb 2014
A. C. Bryson "ACB312" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this just to complete my collection. I played it in my car on a long journey with my wife, who had never heard the programme before. I have never heard her laugh for so long or heartily before. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever and funny, 24 May 2013
Can't beat it for long car journeys and lazy Sunday lunches. Getting the children into it now. Really miss Humph...

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 7 Feb 2013
What a superb collection of radio shows, easy ot listen to over and over agin and ideal for long car journeys.

5.0 out of 5 stars I`m sorry I haven`t a clue, 22 Dec 2009
M. J. Charles - See all my reviews
Who wouldn`t fail to be amused.So absolutely non PC thank goodness.Only shame is that Humph is no longer with us .A hard act to follow.Good luck Jack Dee .Some rather large boots to fill!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars No surprises, 10 Feb 2009
I knew what to expect and was impressed as usual, the finest of its kind, entertaining and enjoyable

I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue Collection: No. 3 (BBC Audio)
I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue Collection: No. 3 (BBC Audio) by Humphrey Lyttelton & Team (Audio CD - 3 Mar 2008)
Used & New from: 71.44