5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bedtime reading!, 21 Sept. 2001
This review is from: Bob's Big Story Collection (Bob the Builder) (Hardcover)
My 20 month old little boy adores Bob the Builder and loves us to read him these stories at bedtime. It's the easiest way we have found yet to get him settled.
The stories are the same as the ones on, TV so if you have to watch the cartoons with them during the day get ready for deja vu.
The only problem with this book is, we have to read it so often. At this rate are going to end up knowing all the stories off by heart before xmas!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every home should have one, 26 Nov. 2004
Martin Turner "Martin Turner" (Marlcliff, Warwickshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bob's Big Story Collection (Bob the Builder) (Hardcover)
We don't have children. But we get visits from 4-6 year olds pretty often. 'Bob's Big Story Collection' has proven itself over and over again. We actually bought this for my nephew, only to discover that somebody else had bought the very same book for him on the very same day. Somehow we just didn't want to take it back. It now has pride of place in our 'children on visits' collection. Our nephew has looked at this one far more than the one he has at home. And now that he's actually reading...
And, of course, it's not hard to catch adults just sneaking a peak through the cover. Bob the Builder is captivating, and not just for kids.
Every home should have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit in the family, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bob's Big Story Collection (Bob the Builder) (Hardcover)
We ordered this book because our son has turned out to be quite Bob the Builder fan. We surprised him with this book a few weeks ago, and now we read it almost every evening. Our son doesn't mind us reading the same stories over and over again.

Half of the stories are long and the other half short. This helps when choosing which story to read given a time limit. If we are pushed for time, we tell him to choose one of the short stories.

The stories of Bob and the gang are good, clean and entertaining. Even educational. My wife confessed that even she learned a thing or two from Bob. Once she told me Bob the Builder taught her how central heating works.

I would definitely recommend this book for anyone with kids who are Bob the Builder fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for all ages, 15 Oct. 2001
By A Customer
My 2 year old son loved the book. Making Bob and Pilchard appear and disappear by moving the wheel keep him entertained for ages. In fact fun for all the familly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent My son loves this Bob the Builder Book, 8 Sept. 2001
Kristi Steele (Binghamton, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is one great storybook. We bought this for my son and he loves it!! The book itself is HUGE, worth much more than we paid at Amazon. My son carries it everyplace he goes! The wheel turns on the sides of each page is a great feature/motor skills. It's nice to see Bob out of his construction hat too!! My son thinks there is no one like Bob...we think so too!! A book you have to have for your collection!!

Bob's Big Story Collection (Bob the Builder)
Bob's Big Story Collection (Bob the Builder) by Dianne Redmond (Hardcover - 25 Oct. 2001)
Used & New from: £0.01