4.0 out of 5 stars Good series
the CDs are definately needed to go with the book, I have ripped the CDs into mp3s, so that I can transport them around in my Iriver HP140, it saves me taking the CDs with me...
only one tip, you must keep at the language to learn it, 2 hours 2 or 3 times a week, every week...and you will soon get a good grasp of it.
Spannish by Micheal Thomas is a good set of...
Published on 26 July 2004 by Andrew Cf Rands

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it was sold as.
Published 8 days ago by Matthew

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series, 26 July 2004
This review is from: Suenos World Spanish 1 CDs (Sueños) (Audio CD)
Spannish by Micheal Thomas is a good set of CDs too..

5.0 out of 5 stars Suenos World Spanish: CD's 1-4, 26 Feb 2004
Mr. P. Britton "battler14" (Marylebone, London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suenos World Spanish 1 CDs (Sueños) (Audio CD)
Well worth the money, CDs that you can play in the car on the way to or home from work. Recommend getting the CD and Book if you want to pick up the language quick. All it takes is a couple of words a day and you will be well on your way to speaking Spanish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Muchas Bueno, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Suenos World Spanish 1 CDs (Sueños) (Audio CD)
Bad bit first - some of the people speak rather quietly and sometimes far too fast. Having said that - that is the way things will be if we speak to people we don't know so it will be good in the future.

You are listening to native speakers from many different countries.

Lots of repetition so maybe it will get into my brain. Book and CD complement each other, i.e. work well together. Lots of little extra information to make it interesting.

Altogether very good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it was sold as., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Suenos World Spanish 1 CDs (Sueños) (Audio CD)
Not what I expected or hoped for - little or no time for repetition of the Spanish to improve pronunciation and get the vocabulary correct. The range of Spanish pronunciation from South and Central America to North and Southern Spain was not helpful. learning one - Castillian, say - at a time and then learning to adapt would have been more helpful. This seemed to have been written by Spaniards thinking how English people might learn the language.....better to come from someone who has had the experience of learning it as a second language.I gave it a good go but ended up thinking I would sell it. I learnt from from a "Teach yourself Spanish" book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning how to speak Spanish, 21 Mar 2014
Suenos World Spanish was for a Spanish Class my husband is taking and
he found it very helpful and informative

4.0 out of 5 stars a great back up to the book, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Suenos World Spanish 1 CDs (Sueños) (Audio CD)
I use these in my car as I drive a lot for my job
you do need to kow in advance which lesson number related to which chapter in the book before you play the CD. The CD cover has a lots of info on the relevatn chapters

Suenos World Spanish 1 CDs (Sueños)
Suenos World Spanish 1 CDs (Sueños) by Mike Gonzalez (Audio CD - 24 Jun 2003)