5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the W & G fan, 30 Jan 2001
By A Customer
I have a 4 year old W & G fan who loves this book. The pop up bits are so ingenious, and it really captures the fun of the original animation. Thoughly recomended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 24 May 2013
Quite good this series of books are fantastic easy to read for beginners or english learners. Kids just love it

5.0 out of 5 stars World Book Day, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit - A Close Shave. (WALLACE & GROMIT) (Paperback)
For World Book Day my 6 year old wanted to be Shaun the Sheep, but the image with the purple zig-zag across his middle as in this book. The school asks the children to dress up as the character AND bring the book. This arrived just in time, so a very happy 6 year old sheep went to school that day! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy, buy, buy., 30 Nov 2012
This is the second book (Close shave) that I have purchased my grandchildren love it, the pop ups are fab. The only problem I have is that my grandchildren are 1 & 2 and adore this book, it's their absolute favourite, but they want to pull on the pop ups and they have been torn on the first one. This one is handled differently now, I make sure that I'm with them and only let them pull when there on my knee....Great buy and I would purchase again.....

Wallace and Gromit  - A Close Shave. (WALLACE & GROMIT)
Wallace and Gromit - A Close Shave. (WALLACE & GROMIT) by Nick Park (Paperback - 4 Jan 1996)
Used & New from: 0.01