on 23 February 2010
I already had the Victorian Kitchen and Kitchen Garden books in my collection and so this really completes the set...sometime soon it will be the DVD set of these fine books to compliment my collection.
If you ever wondered how the Victorians grew their flowers and did everyday arrangements of flowers...this book is for you...also has good Organic solutions away from todays modern firtilisers that many hate...
on 25 February 2014
I have all the "Victorian" dvds and books except this book and am very pleased to have bought it at such a good price. It arrived quickly and well packaged and is in exceptional condition. A lovely book and an insight into Victorian gardens and their importance in lives back then.
on 15 March 2016
Fab book, lovely illustrations
on 5 August 2013
I have the kitchen garden book and DVD. I missed the T.V. series so I thought I would have a look at the book it is informative.