5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for a good sing song in assemblies!
Published on 5 April 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Reviews
The reviews and description of this product are kind of misleading - it's the WORDS ONLY! NO MUSIC! The music book must be purchased seperately, so generally, this item is useless. Apologies for a blunt review, but people need to know and not be misguided like myself!
Published on 24 Dec 2009 by Andrew G

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for a good sing song in assemblies!, 5 April 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
If you are a person that enjoys singing with children, the come and praise song books are a must have! The songs are particularly suitable for school assemblies and, guaranteed, there will be a song or hymn that you can find to sing with children for any occassion or season of the year. There is a huge selection of songs and there will be songs to appeal to all tastes, but most importantly, the children love them!
Accompany with the music on guitar or piano, or purchase the accompanying CD for an enjoyable performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, but read the fine print!!!, 15 Mar 2007
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
I bought this book for some sing along fun with my young family. I'm not remotely religious, but there are some "classics" here that I enjoyed singing at school in the 1980's and I was surprised by how many I still knew well.

There are two complete edtions on offer, so I went for this the cheaper version, as I couldn't see any reason not to. When it arrived I realised it was cheaper because it is the WORDS ONLY edition - a fact which you can't quite make out from the picture (or at least I couldn't). Anyway, I now have the other edition too which has the WORDS AND MUSIC which helps if you want to play along as I did.

Hope that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars ah, those were the days, 19 Dec 2003
Graham Carr (Devon, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
the complete come and praise is a quick way to reminisce the primary school days. It also helps you to finish the songs you sang in assembly but forgotten everything but half the chorus.
Go on buy it and remember times before council tax.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hymn-tastic, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
This book is a gem of hymns, I bought a copy for my sister to choose songs for her wedding from and was so pleased; there are so many classic songs that we used to sing both at school and in church. Fab value for money too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great school songs, 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
This songbook will take many people back to their school days. A great assembly must have.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Reviews, 24 Dec 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Dec 2013
Miss C. M. Raimundo "Chrisy" (Jersey Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
this was a great purchase came quickly and was very useful and now the kids are learning the songs in class.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 17 Dec 2013
Ms. js allen (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
My colleague and I went through a faze of singing / reminiscing hymns at work, which we sung in primary school. I bought it for him as a gift and we looked through it together. Was really fun, so many famous hymns are in this book. There are no musical notes, staves or directions so don't expect to use it for note guidance. It's just words, but that is as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
This is a useful source of hymns for our Family Service, in a good font; I would like to find a music copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) (Paperback)
I bought these for my school. We already had a few now all the children have a copy. Good book.

Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise)
Complete "Come and Praise" (Come & Praise) by Timothy Dudley-Smith (Paperback - 29 Mar 1990)
3.99