5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Yes it is!: History of Pantomime, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Oh Yes it is!: History of Pantomime (Hardcover)
I Have Been A Member Of Performing In Pantomimes For Seven Years & I've Always Thought About Buying A Book On Something About Pantomimes But, Recently I've Had No Luck In Finding Any In The Book Store In Falmouth. So, I'd Thought, Alright I'll Order One. I've Looked Through A Book About Pantomimes While I Was In College. I Thought After Reading Through The Book, I Thought 'Brilliant'. So, This Was Why I Ordered This Book. It Came Today & I'm Sure This Will Give Me A Lot Of History On Different Pantomimes Being Held In Different Theaters. I've Been To A Pantomime Only Last Friday At The Princess Pavillion In Falmouth Called 'To Never land & Back' Version Of 'Peter Pan'. I've Also Been Involved In Helping Backstage Twice For Two Pantomime Productions. 'Blue Beard' & 'To Never land & Back'. I've Took To The Stage For The First Time In 2007 'Old Mother Hubbard' But, I Didn't Have A Character Part I Only Sang In The Chorus. But, I Did For The First Time Opened The Pantomime 'Arabian Knights'. I Think That Performing Is My Biggest Dream On Stage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most complete book out there, 13 Jan 2014
twets (switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oh Yes it is!: History of Pantomime (Hardcover)
Son selected the History of Pantomime and its historical roots in Commedia del 'arte. Found this book to be an absolute trove of information with fascinating insights. Product is very good, mailing excellent and price worth it,.

Oh Yes it is!: History of Pantomime
Oh Yes it is!: History of Pantomime by Gerald Frow (Hardcover - 21 Nov 1985)
Used & New from: 0.01