5.0 out of 5 stars Scruples Two
I love this book it was to replace my copy which I lost whilst on holiday. I haven't been able to buy it anywhere - I think it is possibly out of print.
Published 6 months ago by Sue Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed the first one, don't read this!
Published on 24 July 2007 by Kat B

1.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed the first one, don't read this!, 24 July 2007
Think how a Harry Potter fan would feel, if, in the last episode, Harry was revealed to have been in cahoots with Valdemort all along. It just doesn't work, does it? Same here. Not content with destroying her most attractive and engaging character, along with the store, Kranz proceeds to contradict at least two fundamental statements made in the original book, in which the reader must believe, if the story is to have a satisfying conclusion. If she had to have a sequel, it could have been done without resorting to such literary butchery. The original "Scruples" isn't great literature, but it deserves better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scruples Two, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Scruples Two (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Scruples 2 Judith Krantz, 31 Jan 2014
Had a copy of this book before - just wanted it in large print. The original has such small type it is difficult to read.
I enjoy Judith Krantz. This was part of a trilogy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Postage WAY OVER THE TOP................., 2 Mar 2011
I purchased four books from the Amazon-Market seller, and was charged an extraordinary postage for each book...... I even recieved two in the same package???????

I had searched high and low for these books,and had to head overseas for copies, after the shock of the postage costs, I really enjoyed turning back the clock and re-reading these 70's/80's classic reads whilst on a beach holiday. Highly recommended and Great fun, for light reading whilst on the beach, the other books where Lace 1 & 2 and of course, the original 'Scruples... Still love my Jackie Collins novels for holidays though.

Scruples Two: Fifteen Years Later
Scruples Two: Fifteen Years Later by Judith Krantz (Paperback - 7 Sep 2009)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 4 weeks