on 22 January 2010
My book arrived yesterday and the only thing I want to say is that is awesome to read the first book and discover new things that have not been seen at the episode, or Merlin's thought when he first arrived at Camelot.

Even thought it seems to be a book for teenagers, I'm enjoying it a lot, and in no time I will by the second one. This TV-Show is magical, as their books are. And if you have liked the first season, you'll like the books, sure.

Besides, the edition of the book is good and I love its hard cover :D
on 28 January 2010
We are all a big fan of the TV series so I brought some of these books for my 11 yr old son for Christmas. He could not put them down and even stopped reading another book he was half way through to concentrate on these. I am now reading them to my 7 year old. Although I have to explain a few words, the way the books are written makes them thoroughly entertaining and quite funny in places. Really recommend any of these books.
on 16 December 2009
What's rare in some of the TV-tie in books I read is the amount of depth they go into. This book assumes that you haven't seen the episode and gives not only a detailed episode story, but the characters thoughts/feelings too. It says in the description for older readers and this is quite true about 10 and above because of some of the words may be too hard for younger readers to understand. Another nice feature is like the Mr.Men books, there is a picture of the cast on the spine which when all are collected will reveal the main character of BBC's Merlin.
on 29 December 2011
This book is absolutely great for any aged reader, it is fun, exciting and full of MAGIC!! It gives you an intake of what the show dosen't tell you, how the character feels at a specific moment in time, something that you have to figure out yourself if you watch the show. The book is an absolute adventure to read and I would recommend it to everyone. This book is the perfect gift for someone you love or just to spoil yourself!
on 6 May 2011
As most of the reviews would encourage, it is a very engaging and special book. It tells you the characters feelings and emotions, but it is also very well written! I love the way when you put all the books together it shows a poster of the cast on the spine... Now please do buy one get one free on all merlin books! :D
on 9 August 2010
My son is a big Merlin fan and was soon sat down reading it, I ended up buying two other Merlin books. Definately recommend.
on 5 July 2015
Great addition to my sons bookshelf. He avidly read the merlin books for younger readers and this is the next step up.
on 20 February 2015
the seller delivered on time, and the book is as described..
very satisfied with this purchase
on 14 March 2013
very good book i have them all good to read and easy to read very nice book very happy with them .
on 28 July 2015
Brought as a gift for a merlin fan friend and she liked it so thumbs up from me :)