4.0 out of 5 stars difficult to review these...
...the reason being, I haven't read it. It was bought for my 9 year old daughter - who will gladly read anything that contains a sniff of something horsey.

Published 11 months ago by Emmster

1.0 out of 5 stars Words fail me.
There are so many fantastic children's books available at the moment, so buy one of them and leave this one alone.

It's not as bad as you might think, but pointless when there are so many really decent alternatives.
Published on 2 Jun. 2007 by Flairy Good

4.0 out of 5 stars difficult to review these..., 1 July 2014
Emmster (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Now, she says it was "a good book and she enjoyed it". When I tried to draw her on the characters, the plot and description...she said it was "a good book and she enjoyed it - and what did I mean by those other things".

So...i'm going to give this an I-like-it four stars on the basis that a) she read it from cover to cover and b) it kept her quiet for approximately 4 hours. I'm of the opinion that any reading at her age is good and she's going through all of these with gusto.

On the face of it - me telling you it's a good book based on her feedback is just as subjective as me telling you it's a good book based on my feedback....so you're always going to be taking a bit of a risk!

1.0 out of 5 stars Words fail me., 2 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Katie Price's Perfect Ponies: Pony Club Weekend: Book 4 (My Perfect Pony) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good, 25 Dec. 2013
this is an all round good book my 9 year old loves it even though it's bye Katie price she still loves it .it's all about ponies good for horse lovers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
Very pleased

Katie Price's Perfect Ponies: Pony Club Weekend: Book 4 (My Perfect Pony)
Used & New from: £0.01