5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent edition to the series! (No spoilers)
SUCCUBUS DREAMS is the third book in the Georgina Kincaid series, which starts with SUCCUBUS BLUES. So if you're a newbie, stop right here and go back; I don't want to give away any spoilers that will ruin a very good series!

Published on 2 Feb 2009 by Elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars AGoodOne
I think that this book wasn't as great as the other two, but I thought that this one is still quite cool. I really didn't expect it to end like that and I look forward to the next one.
Published on 11 Mar 2009 by Mrs. S. M. Clarke-wills

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent edition to the series! (No spoilers), 2 Feb 2009
Elizabeth (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) (Paperback)

Following on from SUCCUBUS NIGHTS, Georgina is still with Seth but not WITH Seth, if you get me, still trying to fill her souls-for-hell quota, still arguing with Jerome...yup, it's the usual.
Except, this time, something is stealing her 'succubus glow', the energy she gets from sex, the energy she needs to survive, and its causing problems. Not only that, but there's a newbie succubus who Georgina has to mentor, all because she is having teething issues when it comes to actually stealing any souls (despite favoring a very barbie-like appearance), and dear lord is she annoying! On top of all that,a very unwelcome character from her past makes an appearance too...

I really really enjoyed this book; I only discovered this series after reading STORM BORN by Mead, another series which I would highly recommend by the way, especially if you enjoy this one. For some reason, the thought of someone who needs sex to survive just didn't appeal to me. However, Mead really knows how to write and really brings her characters and their situations to life; combine that with some original plot ideas, and I regret that I didn't start reading this series earlier!

We are introduced to some more angels in this book, although none are quite as intriguing as Carter; they are in town on a mysterious case that they can't tell anyone about...although they seem to use Georgina's flat as their headquarters quite frequently, and of course she inevitably starts to pick up on a few things. This mystery, along with Georgina's disappearing energy, are the plot guiders in this book, and of course there are the amusing descriptions of Georgina's life with her demonic friends and seth slotted in around them. I can't really say too much more without giving spoilers away, although the other reviewers on here do seem to have given some away already!

Needless to say, this is a very welcome adition to the series, and one which I enjoyed immensely. Georgina's past is slowly being revealed, with more and more intriguing flashbacks, and with a new character who sheds more light on how she became a succubus, it makes for some very emotional reading at some points. Its nice that Georgina isn't all powerful even if she is immortal (and can change shape at will), and I enjoyed the emotional ups and downs that come with this book, although one 'down' was quite heart-wrenching to read. I've read the exerpt for SUCCUBUS HEAT, the next in the series coming out in june 2009, and personally I can't wait for it to be released. Not one to be missed :)

1.SUCCUBUS BLUES
2.SUCCUBUS NIGHTS
3.SUCCUBUS DREAMS
4.SUCCUBUS HEAT (out June 2009)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 April 2013
This whole series is just excellent. The story line is great and it is all well written. I have purchased the entire series and love them all. There is also a really good twist towards the end, that i just didn't see coming. Really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Succubus Dreams, 30 Sep 2012
Rachelle Mead never disappoint with her books. i couldnt put the book down till i finished. Very catchy, interesting and intriguing. 5 stars book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Richelle Mead Rules, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) (Paperback)
Ok so she's not going to win any literary awards but it's a whole new spin on a saturated genre and an easy read. LOVE her books and her heroine is very loveable eventhough she's a succubus (lol). Cannot wait for book 6

5.0 out of 5 stars succubus -georgina kincaid, 11 Dec 2010
fallen angel (Northern Cyprus) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) (Paperback)
god loved the books just cant get enough still reading them and I like it, please give them a go, very saucy very hot really good stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Always better, 19 Jun 2010
T. Segurado "Ty Segurado" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) (Paperback)
Poor George has the worst job on Earth, she works for Hell! She has odd and wonderfull friends around her but unfortunately none of them can help her relationship with writer Seth going down. They love each other so much but life gets on the way! However, they will maybe overcome that if Georgie finds out that something was wrong on her 'contract' with Hell!!! Well, dive in on this brilliant story, full of seduction and page turner! I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to urban fantasy fans!, 14 April 2010
Lucy Felthouse (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) (Paperback)
As a shape-shifting succubus, Georgina Kincaid's life force must be sustained by sleeping with guys - the more 'pure' the better. However, just to complicate matters, she's in love with bestselling writer Seth Mortensen. He knows all about her and what she does, and is kind of OK with it. Trouble is, because Georgina loves him, she doesn't want to shorten his life by them having sex and her stealing his life force. So their relationship is seriously lacking in physical action - which is frustrating the hell out of them both.

Then there are the dreams. Some kind of creature is preying on Georgina in her sleep, completely draining her energy. The being is also giving her odd visions of the future, which can't possibly come true. Add in a collection of lingering angels, the re-appearance of the slimy imp that bought her soul and I'm sure you'll agree, Georgina has a lot on her plate. Read Succubus Dreams to find out how it all pans out.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I didn't think it was quite as good as the following book, but that's my own silly fault for reading them in the wrong order. I kept reading bits and thinking 'I've read this before' but it's because the events had been referred to in the next book. However, if you're reading the books in the correct order, you won't have that problem! I'd definitely recommend this book and the whole series - I'll be ordering the next book shortly to find out what happens next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgina Kincaid Series Book 3, 3 Feb 2010
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) (Paperback)
This is the 3rd book in the Georgina Kincaid series and it lived up to my expectations. I think this series just gets better & better with every book. I love the characters in this series - Georgina is great but I also love her crazy friends, both human and immortal.

This book follows on from Succubus Nights and life is still pretty complicated for Georgina. She is still dating Seth & they are struggling to fight their urges to avoid risking Seth's soul. She still needs to have sex to feed off the life force she receives & fullfill her quota of corrupting souls to keep Jerome happy. Not only that but she now has to mentor a trainee succubus - one who has absolutely no idea how to attract a man! I have to say her trainee was more than slightly irritating but luckily we're not forced to spend too much time listening to her.

Carter the angel is still on the scene but this time he has 3 other angel friends with him. I really liked the new characters, Yasmine in particular, and I hope we get to see more of them in future books in the series. The angels are on a mission but refuse to give Georgina any details. Of course this only makes her more curious so she is determined to find out what is going on. She doesn't have much time to devote to their problems though - she has more serious issues of her own.

Every time she has sex the life force she has gained is stolen while she is sleeping & she wakes up feeling like she hasn't fed. She is also having very strange dreams - her dream shows her the one thing she wants more than anything but it is something she knows is impossible for her to have. That just makes it even harder for her to accept.

I really loved this book & would highly recommend the series to anyone who loves paranormal books - I would recommend you read the books in order though so make sure you start with Succubus Blues. I have to say I was completely shocked by some of the things that happen towards the end but I can't say anymore without giving spoilers. I'm just relieved I've already got book 4 as I can't wait to find out what happens next - I'm off to start reading Succubus Heat now!

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 26 Jan 2009
E. Gunn "Fantasy Mayhem" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) (Paperback)
i agree with previous reviews, fantastic books, amazing story yet this was a bit more morbid, but i love the intrigue of her dream.. im like OH MY GOD what if its seth.. but then again, i like the fact they broke up, as said before, they didnt fit. and he is a bum hole for being so heartless yet i love the anger and the twist it puts into georginas character.. looking forward to Succubus HEAT :]

3.0 out of 5 stars AGoodOne, 11 Mar 2009
This review is from: Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) (Paperback)

Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3)
Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid 3) by Richelle Mead (Paperback - 4 Dec 2008)
5.59