Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 December 2015
There are a lot of books out there about this great man. I just wanted something which had words by the great one himself. This was not a disappointment. Its a book which doesn't just deal with boxing, but endeavors to show you how much of a great man he was and his other dimensions. A very interesting read for true fans. I would even class it as a self help/feel good book as well.
on 4 December 2014
I loved this book. It was a nice little read that offered a great insight into Muhammed Ali himself. Reading this book made me think a lot more about certain aspects of my life and so I feel it had quite an impact on me. I recommend reading this book if you are interested in the man himself, have an open mind and also the ability to take some things with a pinch of salt.
on 19 November 2011
Legends like these are for sure not made from this planet's soil, it has to be something else! All throughout the book your soul inhales aroma of that soil this legend is made of. Next time you utter the words "The Greatest" in sports just keep in mind it is same as "Muhammad Ali".

Did not know what to expect of the book but I am hungry for more.
on 5 October 2012
I brought this for my partner as he is a big Muhammad Ali fan, he says that the book has opened his eyes to what Ali has been through out of the ring. Ali had some really strong beliefs and stood by them he was a very proud and strong man. You read a whole different side to him. My partner loved it and I'm sure others will too.
on 6 April 2013
I purchased this book to gain insight on Ali's mentality DURING the challenges he faced... and that's exactly what the authors provided! Despite a few repetitive statements here and there overall the book illustrated Ali's life (and mentality) from beginning to end vividly.
on 6 March 2013
This book has to be the most breath taking book I have ever read. It's not based on his boxing career it's based on his life and how he views things. Getting to see what he can see. This book has made me change the way that I view things and people. Long live the king!
on 28 December 2014
Inspiring, moving, enjoyable. This book is a journey to his soul, but also offers a handful of lessons on life, love, compassion, equality. A beautiful book to add to your collection, and a perfect gift for any of your friends. I highly recommend it to everyone.
on 17 June 2016
Beautifully poignant... A 'one of a kind' read- would definitely recommend this book to anyone interested in the life of Muhammad Ali. A unique perspective of key life events directly from 'the greatest' himself.
on 19 January 2015
Absolutely Love this book.
My admiration for Muhammad Ali has increased so much after reading this book.
People living right now in this generation have a lot to learn from him and his passion for life.
on 21 August 2014
Book quality acceptable. Mohammed Ali`s story commands much respect from me. How a man from humble beginnings has made his life meaningful to others despite his tragedy. No twinge of malice. A GOOD person.