on 15 December 2009
Having at a very young age realised the power of the mind to influence the physical body in a positive and a negative way, i was really pleased that at last someone has made the link.

Caroline Myss is to be congratulated on bringing this master piece to print.

On a personal level i think this information should be made aware to all school children, the teaching of the link between the mind and the physical body is long overdue. We all need to wake up and realise we can control our own destiny if only we become more aware and conscious.

All of her books are a read of a lifetime and a wonderful journey to self discovery.

Many thanks Caroline.
on 23 July 2012
Well, after purchasing Anatomy of the Spirit, I just had to continue to buy all Caroline Myss's books. Each one brings me further to realising I am ready to continue down my path to enlightenment.

You have to be ready for the content of her books, but if you are, they are truly inspiring. Her books are the best self-help books I have ever bought.
on 16 November 2008
Fascinating and detailed exploration of a medical intuitive's work. highly recommended for anyone with an interest in health and the mind body spirit connection.
on 24 March 2014
I'm a huge fan of Caroline Myss'. I recommend all her material, whether books or recorded workshops.
It is very interesting to educate ourselves in the connection between emotional/spiritual life and how the body can speak to us about it.
on 1 July 2014
An engaging, logical look at how we ruin our own health and how we can make amends. The most fascinating aspect of the book is the case study aspect in which the medical situation and some history of a patient is presented followed by Caroline's intuitive reading. The outcome after treatment is then presented. Thoroughly recommended.
on 11 May 2014
This book allow me to reflect on every aspect of my life.
I enjoyed reading this book, I am now able to look at medical issues from a psychological stand point.
on 16 April 2014
This is one of the best books I have read for a very long time..Caroline Myss writes with both clarity and conviction, giving the most comprehensive arguments and guidance on how we create our own physical, mental and spiriual sicknesses and how we can heal ourselves.
on 20 September 2014
Very good book to understanding fundamental principles.
on 30 April 2016
Couldn't get into this book as I did Anatomy of the Spirit and did not finish it- may try again.
on 1 July 2015