5.0 out of 5 stars cr
This is a excellent read. This is the first book I've read by this author- but I will definitely be buying more.It is very cleverly written and you can tell that the author has a real sense of humour. A must read!
Published 23 months ago by cr

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday or bedtime(!) read
This was bordering corny but I have to confess I went with it and found it to be not a bad read - maybe a tad overpriced for what it is.

I hate people that post reviews with 99.5% spoilers so I will leave it to you to read it and see what you think.
Published 1 month ago by The Shopping Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars cr, 26 July 2012
This review is from: The Bride and the Beast (Mass Market Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday or bedtime(!) read, 21 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The First but not the Last, 20 Dec 2013
This is a great read. I don't normally stray over the border when reading historical romance but this book, set in Scotland, was quite different. Loved the characters and the plot - a thoroughly enjoyable read and will definitely be back for more of Ms Medeiros' writing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable story, 16 Dec 2013
This was good, very well written and laced with humour. A satisfying romance with some intrigue and a magical touch. Well worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Yet!!!, 11 Jan 2001
By A Customer
Having been a keen historical romance reader for quite a while, I have read quite a number of different authors, Teresa Medeiros being my favourite.
The stories are always well written and attention to detail is carefully maintained, The Bride and The Beast is no exception. Based loosely on the tale of Beauty and The Beast but with a new twist.
Gwendolyn is an excellent heroine and you can't help but empathise with her over the fact that she is not the 'perfect size'. Well done Teresa! As always, the hero, The 'Beast's', story is told with just the right amount of anger, humor and sadness.
Another excellent read, one to keep!

The Bride and the Beast
The Bride and the Beast by Teresa Medeiros (Mass Market Paperback - April 2001)
4.66