5.0 out of 5 stars I bought copies for the mothers of young children in family., 20 April 1999
This review is from: Children's Past Lives (Mass Market Paperback)
Children's Past Lives is a fascinating read! I wish my daughter was younger so that I could try talking about her past lives with her. I've only now become comfortable with reincarnation. I love the way that Carol is an everyday woman/mother. I related very well with her search for books and then how she just devours the materials! Ha! That's me! I, too, believe that mothers of young children have a golden opportunity to try and tap into children's past lives and possible future problems! I bought three copies of this book to give to the mothers of young children in my family. One of these went to my youngest sister whose daughter of 7 just died in a car accident. I believe that this book will comfort her in her grief when she is ready to read it. Coincidence? It was in the mail (she lives in another state) when the accident occurred!

5.0 out of 5 stars Intelligently written thought provoking & bang on target., 21 Aug 2007
This review is from: Children's Past Lives (Mass Market Paperback)
This is the best book that i have read to date, with absolutely no exceptions.

The book covers such a wide range of issues around reincarnation you get the idea of how much of this Lady's heart and soul went into this book.

It all started for her when her son and then her daughter opened up to her about being here before.

I try and read a book a month (If i can squeeze it in) and having read 'The Gift' by Mia Dolan and Derek Acorah's 'Amazing Psychic Stories', books written by two of Britain's leading phychic mediums, you learn very quickly how all the information given in these three books ties neatly into each other.

For instance, the general claims made by them all highly indicate that there is another side of life (the soul doesn't die when our physical body draws it's last breath), there is a god, we go to the other side to rest, we do a deal on the other side before we come back and children can choose their parents before conception.

This book often has you gasping as you read the detailed information within it's many pages. I for one have always been close to disgusted how many innocent people have lost their lives because of religion over hundreds of years and even today. The book clearly states that 'A belief in reincarnation eliminates the fear of eternal hell that the church uses to discipline the flock.' It states that one of the popes, around 800 years ago, was responsible for the slaughter of 500,000 Men Women and Children in Europe, just because they collectively believed in reincarnation.

If you see this book on the shelf of a library or bookstore, i would strongly advise you to pick it up and turn to page 116 entitled 'Sweet Swarnlata', read for three pages, and if that particular story doesn't blow your mind, then put the book back on the shelf, go away, then try and open your soul before it's too late!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC...Great gift for expecting mothers, 1 July 1998
This review is from: Children's Past Lives (Mass Market Paperback)
This was a great and informative book on childrens past lives. Carol Bowman shares with us her experiences with her two children and how they were healed by reliving their past lives. I only wish that this book had been around 10 years ago when my two boys were young enough for me to use these easy techniques. This would make a great gift for any expecting mother (or father)or parents of small children. I have already loaned out my copy to several good friend. Thank You Carol for you courage in writing this book. Other authors on Past Lives that I like: Ruth Montgomery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an interesting subject, 18 Mar 1998
This review is from: Children's Past Lives (Mass Market Paperback)
What amazed me was the consistency of the actions and words of children (and young adults) world wide!
I really enjoyed Carol's book, but noted that one point had not been touched upon. And that was how to broach the question to a child of any memories of their possible past lives. But rather, the book concentrated on children experiencing spontanious memories, sometimes being triggered by noises, etc... I e-mailed Carol and asked her about this possible avenue, and was delighted with a rapid response which was informative and appreciative.
I recommend this book to people who have even an inkling of interest in this subject, as it explains the concepts in laymans terms, without the usual jargon. A really interesting, informative and thorough book to read!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest book I have ever read!, 21 April 1999
This review is from: Children's Past Lives (Mass Market Paperback)
I really think Carol Bowman wrote a fascinating book, which tells you a lot about children. When I was reading the book, my children started telling me about where they were before they came living with us, even talked about God!

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT, 17 April 1999
This review is from: Children's Past Lives (Mass Market Paperback)
What a marvellous read, and so well written. Since reading the book I have looked at both children and adults in a totally different light, and wondered who they were in a previous life and what has happened to them to make their personalities as they are today.
I do not have children myself, and certainly do not think they are a pre-requisite for reading the book - anybody can enjoy Carol Bowman's writing!

5.0 out of 5 stars A watershed experience., 20 April 1999
This review is from: Children's Past Lives (Mass Market Paperback)
I couldn't put down this book. It is thoroughly researched and extremely well-written. The revelations had me developing new insight into my soul with every page turn.
Children are our future. It's our responsibility to be empathetic to their growth and to be there to help them learn more about themselves. Carol gives you more tools for your parenting toolkit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking!!, 2 April 1998
By A Customer
I have just completed reading Carol's book. It is truly a fascinating subject. One I have always believed in. I am amazed at how readily children are able to recall their past lives. I only wish adults could do the same, perhaps many unanswered questions could be cleared if we were able to remember a past life time. The author does an outstanding job at captivating you from the first chapter. This is a must read if you are interested in the subject of reincarnation.

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate book, for anyone who is remotely curious about the subject., 13 Mar 2014
Reading it now, can hardly put it down. If you have ever wondered, it is perfectly logical to have phobias caused by previous lives. So far this is very well written, and not a difficult read. I have no doubt about reincarnation, but have so far found little which is specifically about children. So far an excellent book, with references to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Passion, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Children's Past Lives (Mass Market Paperback)
I wanted to pursue my passion for understanding past lives, and this provided the perfect opportunity. I am now advising other people to make this same purchase for the future. It was an amazing find, and I will be following it through with others ... thank you.

Children's Past Lives
Children's Past Lives by Carol Bowman (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Jan 1920)
Used & New from: 0.69