5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for cat lovers with views of small town U S A
Published on 16 Mar 2002 by Mrs. Sheila M. H. Baggott

2.0 out of 5 stars Superficial and boring!
Published on 24 Aug 2007 by Cat Buckley

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for cat lovers with views of small town U S A, 16 Mar 2002
Mrs. Sheila M. H. Baggott "SheCat" (Bromsgrove, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Murder She Meowed (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries) (Paperback)
I found this author very recently and greatly enjoyed this story of murder and mayhem among the steeple-chasing fraternity of the small town of Crozet,Virginia. Sneakie Pie Brown's insight into the thought processes of her alter ego Mrs Murphy and her 'mother' Harry, as they fathom out the identity of the killer were fascinating,showing me, (a'Brit') views of the U S A that I had never seen before.

2.0 out of 5 stars Superficial and boring!, 24 Aug 2007
Cat Buckley "Cat" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Murder She Meowed (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries) (Paperback)
As a fan of mystery novels I picked up this book hoping it could be a light read for a holiday however as I read on I found the characters to be one-dimensional, the plot predictable and the humour dull and uninspired. It really was a chore finishing this book and I was dissapointed as I had been expecting it to be funny, exciting and a change from the usual serious crime novel I read.

4.0 out of 5 stars very entertaining as always, 17 Oct 1997
By A Customer
It's always fun to see what Mrs.Murphy and Tee Tucker can get into. But I' ready for "Harry" to be more romantically involved with her "ex" husband, the vet., now that he's thru with that silly woman, even tho I admire her independence. This is a great series and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

4.0 out of 5 stars i thought that this book was a great and fun book to read, 21 Nov 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Murder She Meowed (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries) (Paperback)
i really love rita's and sneaky's books, although they tend to be light reading, they are always fun. this book lives up to the past and comes complete with one of rita's trademark surprise endings. it will keep you on the edge of your seat, and you won't want to put it down. plenty of intervention by mrs.murphy, tucker, pewter, and many others, which is alwys my favorite part of the book!

Murder She Meowed (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries)
Murder She Meowed (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries) by Rita Mae Brown (Paperback - 1 Jan 1997)