5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Spiritual Adventure
James Redfield's The TENTH INSIGHT is a spellbinding Spiritual Adventure filled with suspense and spiritual wisdom.

Redfield captures the true spiritual essence of our life purpose. He has woven a parable into a map for an enlightening spiritual journey.

A truly inspirational book.

If you liked the TENTH INSIGHT then you will also enjoy...
Published on 21 April 2007 by Jasmine A.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing follow-up
First of all, I have to say that The Celestine Prophecy was excellent. Despite the obvious simplicity of the writing sometimes being offputting, the content was excellent and, dare I say it, life changing.
Hence the disappointment in The Tenth Insight. I felt it was turning to much to religion and it rambled and spent far too long on something that was easy to...
Published on 17 Sep 2011 by P. S. Tumelty

3.0 out of 5 stars I was looking forward to reading this..., 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Kindle Edition)
I read this book many moons ago now. I remember how much I looked forward to reading this after the Celestine Prophecy. I must admit, I was a little bit disappointed. It took quite a while to get into and though it is the sequel to the Celestine Prophecy, I didn't find the Tenth Insight as exciting or inspiring. Considering how powerful the first book was, I felt this book needed to turn up the pace a bit, unfortunately, for me, it didn't.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Tenth Insight, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Paperback)
A good read for those interested in spiritual matters, giving adventure and exploration and reaching a satisfactory
conclusion in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Paperback)
wanted to read this book for years and now finally got round to buying it. I purchased all the insight books which follow on but not had time to read this one yet.
arrived early and in perfect condition and packed well

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tenth Insight, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Kindle Edition)
It's a fascinating story in the style of the thriller but has a deeper level where it makes you think about the spiritual meaning of life and view differently what is happening in the world and in your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deeper than the Celestine Prophecy, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Paperback)
As a story it didn't really work for me, but then the thought provoking suggestions in it did make up for that. Have never really been into adventure stories, and this gets quite surreal at times, but as I say, it has some suggestions and ideas in it that made it impossible for me not to finish. I enjoyed the Celestine Prophecy more than I had expected to, and will probably go on and finish the series of novels after this regardless of my slight disappointment here. Reviewing books is difficult at the best of times, and this subject matter is particularly subjective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Aug 2013
Mrs. J. Thompson "Jean" (South England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Paperback)
If you have read The Celestine Prophecy, then The Tenth Insight is a must, and well worth it. It continues on from The Celestine Prophecy although can be read without and still be the great book it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 April 2013
G. Stechman (u k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Paperback)
these revelations from this tenth insight are profound ......this is a book telling you about the big change that is approching a good book for those who seek deeper truths

5.0 out of 5 stars The story continues, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Paperback)
i read the first edition. i look forward to continuing the journey with the insights. The book keeps your attention

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book in the series!, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Paperback)
After reading the Celestine prophecy I can not seem to get enough of these books! I am so please that I could continue on the journey I began after reading that book! These books are bound to impress the most skeptic of readers....and will change your life!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tenth Insight, 7 Dec 2009
Helene Francis "Helene" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Tenth Insight (Paperback)
The story continues.. and so does the thought process, the growth and being inspired... love it. I read this book years ago, I loved it then and it was passed around through friends etc, then it seemed to disappear. Now it is back and I find myself being connected through different things this time around. How wonderful that books can do that. Both the Celestine Prophecy and the Tenth Insight encourage you to see the bigger picture.. so why wouldn't you want to give it a go?

ARRAY(0xb2dc88dc)

The Tenth Insight
The Tenth Insight by James Redfield (Paperback - 7 April 1997)
6.99