5.0 out of 5 stars A Book about Nothing but says a lot
Published on 8 Dec 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new
I was given this as a present and although I am a huge Seinfeld fan, this book was hugely uninspiring. It is basically a monologue of the opening credits of Seinfeld. If you're bored give it a read otherwise I would just watch the show! Its still a good read, but there is simply no new material...
Published on 15 Jun 2007 by VillaFan07

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book about Nothing but says a lot, 8 Dec 1998
This review is from: Seinlanguage (Hardcover)
Jerry has done a good job with this book. The book is funny and witty. I now completely believe that Jerry is not only a good comedian but also an extremely intelligent and sensitive person. He has beautifuly penned some minute observations about life. I would say the book does lack some coherency of a professional writer, but still is definitely worth the time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! A must-read for all of us Seinfeld fans!, 5 Jan 1998
This review is from: Seinlanguage (Hardcover)
I found this book entertaining, and I laughed until I nearly wet myself. I love Jerry's opinions on personal maintenance, dating, and sex, and the delightful jokes therein. Great book, a must read for anybody who watches and likes Seinfeld!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 15 Jun 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars A book about something!!!!!!, 7 May 1998
This review is from: Seinlanguage (Hardcover)
Very funny book with Jerrys witty observations of the world around him. His TV show will be missed but you can always go back to the book and reread all the humor. Please jerry--write more!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the TV-show? Love this book!, 1 Dec 1998
This review is from: Seinlanguage (Hardcover)
I'm a big fan of the tv-series, so I thought I'd read this book. I wasn't disappointed. It's a great book and I couldn't stop reading so I finished it in three days. A new record for me.
It's a great book, read it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest, 18 April 2000
This review is from: Seinlanguage (Hardcover)
This is basically a written form of his opening monologues and I have to admit that I was disappointed with how they came across in written word. I am a huge Seinfeld fan but this quite simply did not translate too well. Some of the gems do shine through, but overall it is pretty weak. If you're a huge Seinfeld fan then maybe it's worth it, but it didn't work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny read, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: SeinLanguage (Paperback)
yeah alot of material from the show or things that been partially used in the show that conclude diffrently here, its enjoyable and i had to stop myself from finishing it too fast. i enjoyed it

4.0 out of 5 stars A Seinfeld bonus for the fans, 28 July 2013
This review is from: SeinLanguage (Paperback)
Being a Seinfeld's fan I have to say that this book had exactly what I was expecting. Short funny anedotes about everything with a bit of a life lesson in the final joke. If you miss the sitcom and wish that you had more of this amazing comedian's jokes, go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars what is the deal, with this book?? its great!!, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Seinlanguage (Hardcover)
classic Jerry!! all the funniest bits from the hit show :-) all the best lines from the hit tv show, including man hands, old age, other peoples ugly babies etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book:), 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: SeinLanguage (Paperback)
Seinfeld is my all-time favourite sitcom,I still watch it daily,so when I came to the knowledge that he wrote a book, I just had to have it.I found it on amazon,ordered it quickly.The books arrived sooner than expected,in great shape and I had a great time reading it:)It makes a great gift idea too,any seinfeld fan will appreciate it!

SeinLanguage
SeinLanguage by Jerry Seinfeld (Paperback - 2 Sep 2008)