on 16 January 2016
I enjoyed this book mostly because as I was reading it I realised that here was a well qualified experienced woman teaching exactly the same as I had been to my clients and I am completely unqualified. Thanks Tara. Good read
on 9 August 2013
This is a wonderful book. Filled with engaging stories, warmth and inspiration. Tara Brach is a gifted teacher and guide. I'd recommend this book to anyone, her website and guided meditations are also excellent.
on 3 March 2013
This is one fantastic book that will help you along everyday life. The cases mentioned in the book gives you a chance to relate to the problems and so to the guidance. I really enjoyed it.
on 12 July 2013
liked the case studies that make practices come alive. recommend to anyone exploring how to live in a more harmonious way ro exploring the practices of a buddhist life.
on 2 June 2013
Tara Brach gives some very helpful advice and exercises to help meditators who experience difficult emotions, with real-life case histories to reflect on..
on 12 July 2015
Excellent book, much food for thought. CD guided meditation is a great companion to this book, would recommend these too.
on 2 December 2014
Tara brach is a fantastic mindfulness - meditation teacher who brings the teachings alive with real case examples.
on 27 December 2012
I do love this book, but you do need the time to sit and digest what your reading. I'm still trying to finish it.
on 10 November 2014
I am just reading this book for the first time. So, I cant comment on it at this time.
on 17 June 2016
Wonderful, everyone would benefit from reading this beautiful lady's words