5.0 out of 5 stars Sisterhood of the best book for teens!
This book is probably the best book i have ever read in order of plot, story and characters! I can relate with my friends really easily...you guys know what i mean!
I first read the book after i saw the movie with my mates...we loved it! We hope that something like that happens to us!!!!
Funny, smart and very very true!!!!!
a GOOD solid read!
Can't put...
Published on 7 Oct. 2005 by cs

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?
When I heard about this book, even though I found weird the fact that Ann Brashares does not mention anything regarding, nevertheless, I decided to buy it and well, I wish I could sell it but the post would probably be more expensive than the book itself.
In my opinion, it has nothing interesting at all and Ann Brashares is not the author either.
Published on 22 April 2011 by Ellie

5.0 out of 5 stars Sisterhood of the best book for teens!, 7 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Letters,Notes and More from The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (Paperback)
Funny, smart and very very true!!!!!
a GOOD solid read!
Can't put the book down....cheesy i know, but TRUE!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 22 April 2011