Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 2 October 2004
What a lovely little book. Perfect for a plane or train journey. Amusing, romantic a most enjoyable read. Sandra Brown at her best, I would like to hear more about 22 Indigo Place both before and after this book.
on 10 June 1998
Like Sandra Brown's other gems, 22 Indigo Place, captures your heart. Is there no end to Ms Brown's creative genius? This story is full of conflict and passion. You'll love it.
on 8 July 1999
This is one of the best books she has written. I couldn't put it down. This is a must have. The book was totally captivating. Burcu Ergen...
on 21 July 1997
This was the first book that I read by Sandra Brown. It was everything that a romance novel should be. I'm hooked.
on 6 November 2009
short story by sandra brown. not very well developed and seems a bit repetitive. ok for timepass.
on 29 July 1999
this book compelled me to read other books by sandra brown. a really good one. it deserve more than 5 stars.
on 13 July 1998
I've read most of Sandra Brown's works, including most of her earliest works (I think this is one of them, which is why it's being reissued), and this book just didn't do it for me. The house is practically a character (ergo the title is the address), and I just didn't share the human characters' obsession with it. Better Sandra Brown novels exist (the Texas series, for starters).
on 11 June 2015
loved it
on 20 March 1999
this book is about Laura Nolan, a spinster, and the town's bad boy. He bought her house because she needs the money. the rest is history