5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 25 Jun. 1998
By A Customer
I have read the entire series. I was hooked by the end of book one and now that I've finished them all I don't know what to do with myself! I have become part of the family. I think the writing is outstanding and the characters extremely intriguing. You can't help but feel their pains and joys right along with them. Mr. Sarabande's books are a delight to get lost in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book - the first Americans : Walkers in the Wind (Vol 4), 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The First Americans: Walkers in the Wind (Vol 4) (Mass Market Paperback)
Continues the excellent first Americans Series. For anyone who enjoys reading about life and survival in the Ice Age this series is a must. Biggest drawback is that the series is not available for Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars walkers in the wind, 20 Aug. 2011
I have enjoyed all the books in this series however i would not have said the condition of this perticular book was good as claimed. Fair would have been a better discription.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book was great, 27 Mar. 1998
By A Customer
I loved this book,Ihave all of the FIRST americans seris that William wrote. But Walkers of the Wind was better than the rest, I really liked naya and umak.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 27 Jun. 2014
As with the previous volume of this series, a very good, read and difficult to put down. Condition as described, happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars The book was very good., 20 Sept. 1999
By A Customer
I really enjoyed reading this book for school. It was the first book that I have read in school that I actually liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
A brilliant book well worth reading

The First Americans: Walkers in the Wind (Vol 4)
The First Americans: Walkers in the Wind (Vol 4) by William Sarabande (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Aug. 1990)
Used & New from: £0.01