4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Life, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fit for Life II (Paperback)
Bought it because I had the original book in the series and found it very useful for getting a few pounds off and still eating a healthy diet. Good recipes and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 5 Mar 2012
Mrs. A. K. Paton (MILTON KEYNES) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fit for Life II (Paperback)
Great book with lovely recipes and good advice for continuing with the food combining when you've been doing it for a while and running out of ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book tells the truth, 15 July 2004
This review is from: Fit for Life II (Paperback)
The Diamonds wrote this book (also known under the title Living Health) in the 80's and it is has stood the test of time. I purchased this book after reading their first book, Fit for Life. I can recommend these Fit for Life books for anyone who is seeking more energy, cure from illness, lower weight, improved health and also, spiritual awareness.

Don't worry the book is religion free. However a side effect of following the principles is that after several months you should start to experience positive spiritual insights and foresights.

This awareness has also been experienced by friends of mine who have followed the principles plus Harvey Diamond (he writes about it briefly in his book Fit for Life A New Beginning), James Redfield (Celestine Prophecy) and Mahatma Gandhi (The Story of My Experiments with Truth).

Special note 1: Keep away at all costs from Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil or Fat (it takes 3 days to pass through my system and absolutely saps me of energy in the process - it is a hidden killer from the unscrupulous food industry and can do as much harm as heroin).

Special note 2: Keep away from mobile phones unless used with a Bluetooth headset (when I was on the phone for over an hour a day the radiation from my mobile phone sapped me of energy, sometimes for days until I added the Bluetooth).

Special note 3:If you are a smoker, I would strongly recommend Allen Carrs Easy Way to Stop Smoking. It will set you free. Good luck and God bless.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book can only help you change your health for the better 'try it', 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fit for Life II (Paperback)
I first bought this book when it was first issued.
Weight was not my main reason for buying this book ( my weight flutuated within half a stone of my ideal weight.) I used to get real suger cravings, suffered with Candida Albicans and had huge dark circles under my eyes.
Within one week of starting this way of eating I lost 5lb easily, I was never hungry
and I drank at least 2 ltrs of water aday. Within a month my weight was stable, Candida had disappeared, and the dark circles under my eyes had disappered.
I felt and looked great.

I continued with the principles keeping my weight and health stable until a few years ago when due to personal life disruption I went 'off the rails with my food'
I gained a couple of stone and felt generally run down.

By this time I had given my book to someone else, so I have purchased a new one to refresh my memory with some of the delicious food combination receips to keep me on track. I won't be lending this one out!

As I knew the main priciples of Fit for life having used it for so long, I started to use them again a coulple of weeks ago and already my life and weight is well on the way to getting back on track, I have lost 8lb, have more energy and I can cope with every day dramas without getting so anxious as well as starting to sleep better again.

Who would think that by food combining I could so easily take back control of my life again..
Anyone who is not feeling well or out of sorts,or your health is below par, I urge
you to use the prinicpals in this book. You can eat most of the foods you eat now if you combine them the right way, it helps you beat the suger cravings so you won't want processed foods, you will miss live foods!

You will lose weight, look and feel good and sleep better. It's great. How can it get any better than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Living Health review, 19 Sep 2011
G. Cross "G4 MMA Fighters" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fit for Life II (Hardcover)
Excellent service with a great price. The book came in hardback and I only expected the paperback. The contents of the book are staggering and I feel so much healthier already by just following some of the food combining techniques and eating fruit in the morning. Thoroughly recommend the service and the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars a god accompaniment for the first book, 2 Aug 2011
This review is from: Fit for Life II (Hardcover)
Having read the first book I looked forward to reading the second. Not as detailed as the first but some good snippets of information nonetheless.

If you get them as a deal I would consider it!

HTH

Fit for Life II
Fit for Life II by Marilyn Diamond (Paperback - 21 April 1989)
Used & New from: £0.01