on 2 January 2001
Ever stuck on what to cook? Well this is the book for you. Whether you are entertaining or just fancy something 'different' there is just so much choice.Each section /month is split into starters, main courses and puddings, and helps you to use seasonal foods. The recipes are easy to follow and vary greatly so you don't get bored. The vegetarian foods are sensational but she also includes a wide variety of meat and fish dishes. Puddings range from the ordinary to exciting ice creams and party specials. A great book, one of my favourites, light weight and a decent price.
on 19 March 2010
Arranged by month-by-month this book gives us seasonal recipes which are clearly laid out and not complicated to make. However, they are not boring by any means and you will be able to find something for everyone for every occasion.
on 31 May 2014
Bought as a replacement as my old book was ready for the bin. Some nice easy recipes in here. A few more I need to try & now I have a new book then perhaps I will. Nearly new was in good condition! Very happy with it & price.
on 10 March 2013
I used to own the hardbook version but it got water damaged. I have hundreds of recipe books but this has some great recipes and family favourites so I am delighted to have a copy again
on 23 June 2014
All Claire's books are brilliant, good wholesome food tastes and looks good, highly recommend them. Good tips also. saw it in friends house.
on 2 April 2014
HAD PREVIOUSLY USED THIS BOOK SO BOUGHT FOR THE PLUM AND PORT MOUSSE RECIPE. LOTS OF FANTASTIC RECIPES.HIGHLY RECCOMMEND IT
on 16 November 2007
I turn to this cook book time and time again, even though I have over 300 cookbooks! It has some really good and easy recipes that visitors always ask to have written down after sampling them. As we grow our own fruit and vegetables, it is really good to have the recipes sorted by month as to what is in season.

Recommend it highly - and the follow up book "More Seasonal Recipes".
on 30 September 2013
Bought this book for the Carrot Cake recipe which I tasted in local coffee/book shop.
It was one of the best.
on 28 December 2015
good condition - excellent cookbook - this is a replacement as our well-used copy had gone adrift.
on 1 January 2016