2,208
Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 February 2015
Found this book difficult to read as it kept jumping from one time scale to another and I got fed up of reading about the same person many times in different lives.
on 2 December 2014
Clever and sensitive. Patchy with some areas being much stronger and more convincing than others. Would recommend for its insight and thought provoking qualities.
on 5 April 2014
Brilliant read, typical Kate Atkinson couldn't put it down. Amazing how she rewrote the history each time. Enjoyed every moment wished it could have gone on longer.
on 30 March 2014
I just love Kates books, a bit confusing at first, but a wonderful story, I look forward to reading this book a second time, anymore Jackson Brodie in the pipeline?
on 18 March 2014
Extraordinary!

This book is completely different. Captivating even. I want to read more of it, or perhaps I will reread it the next time I come this way.
on 24 June 2013
absorbing and a bit puzzling, but makes you think about it after you have finished it. Unsure exactly what happened at the end
on 16 April 2014
I absolutely loved this book and the whole idea behind it. The narrative surrounding the Blitz was very realistic too and really brought it to life for the reader.
on 22 March 2014
A book, extremely well written, with several possible outcome to the same girl/family's life. It is up to you the reader I think to decide which ending you prefer!
on 22 March 2015
It started off well but about three quarters the way through it started to get frustrating. You wanted to finish so that you know If she died or went on for ever.
on 3 June 2014
I love Kate Atkinson anyway but this book blew me away. It was so good that I'm now buying it for friends and judging them if they don't love it as much as I did!