on 10 February 2014
i have received the books today and i have to say i am disappointed because the picture was very misleading. I thought the books would be in a boxed set not one book smaller then the others and placed in one cardboard box that it was delivered in. i would suggest that you make this obvious on the advertisement as this was a present for my nephew and i hoped it would be presentable as a present rather then individual books.
on 11 January 2012
Packaged brilliantly and no damage at all, all books in perfect condition. I had previously read Angels and Demons then the Da Vinci code, but wanted to read the other two he had written (apart from the 'Lost Symbol', which is also by Dan Brown, but not in this box set). I personally found Digital Fortress and Deception Code not as good as Angels and Demons or the Da Vinci Code, but good none the less. My personal favourite out of the four is Angels and Demons, but I'm sure most people would disagree and say the Da Vinci Code is better. I found that Angels and Demons (although 99% fiction) actually included quite a few non-fiction facts that I found very interesting when reading in a fiction novel. Dan Brown is an amazing author, and I suggest him to anyone.
on 2 March 2009
Let me take a moment...

Firstly, let me come clean: i have all of these novels at home, in paperback and first edition hardback. But when I heard that you could buy a limited edition box set of them all, I had to shake my head several times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. My dog Jasper's agitated barking assured me that I was not. So it was true. All of this majestic, breathtaking dreamweaving in one cardboard repository of joy. Immediately upon its arrival I put my copy of Gravity's Rainbow to one side and took out - of course - the Da Vinci Code. Well, the next few days were a blur and I came to three quarters of the way through Deception Point, which had, now it was included in this set, a faintly seventeenth century feel. I laughed; I cried; I felt compelled to trim my beard. Not since the time I served as Salvador Dali's manservant had I felt so liberated and simultaneously terrified. That is what this set promises you. Open yourself up to its possibilities.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2009
I've read them all sometime ago before someone decided to make them into a movie! The books are just so addictive and makes you learn some tidbits of facts that you wouldn't have known otherwise. Bearing in mind that the story line is fiction. For the price, it's such a good deal and you get a great read as well!
on 6 January 2015
Was exactly as described and arrived well before the expectation date. even without the box surround (as advertised) the books are in mint condition. Can't wait to read them again. Thank you.
on 26 June 2013
Excellent, especially if you hadn't bought the original copies when they were first printed. Go on to buy the most recent Dan Brown book.
on 4 January 2014
Brilliant! Couldn't put books down. Completed book set within a week. Definitely recommend. Will b purchasing further, value for money
on 9 December 2014
Great value for 4 books - but they were four loose books, no case, so lose one star for that as they were for a gift
on 7 July 2014
Just love all of Dan Browns books so captivating.....
on 21 January 2010
i dont read at all EVER!! but since i saw "Angels + Demons" on dvd, i then had to get the dvd of "Da Vinci Code" so i could watch that. in the end, i purchased them both - da vinci + angels. and ive heard about these books, and supposedly are very good so it should be a good read! Cant wait to put my head in the books haha