‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Noughts & Crosses Sequence Boxset (Noughts And Crosses) (Paperback)
My 14 year old is not a great reader but she has gobbled up this series, I warmly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Noughts and Crosses Series, 4 Mar 2012
This is one of my favourite series. The books are really great and very emotional and are definitely worth buying as they are books you will want to read again and again! (I say this as a devoted library user!)Malorie Blackman has written loads of other fantastic novels which I would also recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noughts and Crosses Pack, 22 Feb 2012
I started to read one of the set whilst at my granddaughters over Christmas and really got interested.It turned out to be a school library book and I promised my granddaughter I would buy the set from you and when I had read it,send it to her and I thoroughly enjoyed them.It is a good story,well written at the same time explaining different cultures in society and I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend it- especially teenagers!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Nov 2013
KAIROS "chi" (london, england) - See all my reviews
Great customer service. The product arrived days before my son's birthday even though l placed
the order so close to the date. My 12yr old son was ecstatic when he received the books on his birthday, he loves them so much. He is devouring Malorie Blackman's books. He's now on the second book out of 4 in the set.
Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 19 Jun 2014
Great series of books, I was surprised how much I reacted to the story as it developed, it was quite emotional.

I did have reservations about the last book, I felt like it didn't add a lot to the story, possibly because I was so attached to the 'original' characters I wanted to hear from them more.

I can't fault this series and I would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my faves., 10 Jun 2014
These were the 1st books I remember reading when I began high school. My reading age was well above those of the same age to myself, the librarian decided to challenge me and my god 7 years later and I'm now leaving school these are still my favourite collection of books. I've read them so many times the books are worn down. If your struggling to try and occupy a teenager buy them this set. You won't hear from them for days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 May 2014
This was being studied at school and for the first time, in a long time, the students were eager to finish the books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2014
I've read them about 2/3 times, glad I bought the set, ill be passing them down to my children one day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This Series, 25 April 2014
I thought the series was thought provoking. I read them quickly as they were fast paced and enjoyable. Would definately recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars noughts and crosses, 9 April 2014
Ok would definitely recommend this book since it shows how blacks, whites and mixed race people were treated during the olden times but the thing I that it shows an opposite side of things because in the book the blacks are more superior than the whites, some of the best books I have ever read.

If this were a movie it would be amazing and I think more popular than the twilight franchise anne movies

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Noughts & Crosses Sequence Boxset (Noughts And Crosses)
Noughts & Crosses Sequence Boxset (Noughts And Crosses) by Malorie Blackman (Paperback - 30 Aug 2012)
Used & New from: £13.98