5.0 out of 5 stars You Choose colouring book
Published on 1 April 2012 by K. Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm bit rubbishy really
Bought this as I thought it would be fun but it's just not very inspiring and a waste of money really - it's not a colouring book, not a sticker book, not a reading book. In trying to be everything, it's resulted in being nothing!
Published 1 month ago by Mumof2

5.0 out of 5 stars You Choose colouring book, 1 April 2012
K. Wilson "skatz" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers (Paperback)
This review is for the You Choose colouring book which is amazing value! As far as I can see it is exactly the same as the original book which for the last 3 years has been one of my daughter's favourite books. She is 5 now and I have it put away for her 6th birthday and I think this is a great book for 5+ because there are so many details. I know this is going to be a much loved present and will keep her entertained for hours. Highly recommended and if you don't have the original book then this book serves two purposes as it is exactly the same but can be coloured in, I can't wait to help!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm bit rubbishy really, 27 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers (Paperback)
The kids I gave this to are loving it. They got it for the birth of the new baby and the older ones are finding it a good diversion,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers (Paperback)
The picture book version of this is a nightly favorite with my kids so I bought this version as an extra treat for xmas for my 2 year old. I presumed it would be a paired down version but seems to be much the same but with addition of colouring for the creative kid-perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book - even better as a colouring book, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers (Paperback)
This is my kids favourite bedtime book. When I saw the colouring book version I had to get it for them….fab stocking pressie!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers (Paperback)
We love the original 'you choose' book and my kids thoroughly enjoyed the colouring in of this one and personalising. A great book to get kids making decisions about life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining for young children ., 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers (Paperback)
My grandsons loves it, lots of "quiet" time when they use this book. Very happy with it and a great present.
Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colouring Book, 11 Aug 2011
C Harris (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers (Paperback)
For those who have the You Choose book (like us), this is essentially the exact same book but in black and white outline, the idea is you then colour it in. It's tricky to do, the pictures are very small and fiddly but having a son who loves the original book, he's having fun just "colouring" (=scribbling) on the pages regardless.

The stickers are all square with a few select items on them. A bit of a gimmick - but a nice extra - as there is nowhere to put them in the book, so they just got stuck on everyone and everything.

If your child loves the You Choose book, then this is a nice for them to get stuck into (and give you some peace). If you don't already have the You Choose book, then I would buy that instead as really the value to this is the discussions about the items and the pictures and places. Without colour it's a bit dull - the fun is that he already knows the book, and now he gets to colour it in.

ARRAY(0xabc9524c)

You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers
You Choose: Colouring Book with Stickers by Pippa Goodhart (Paperback - 7 July 2011)
3.99