5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely way of teaching science.... ;>, 9 Sep 2011
Son was gifted a copy of George's |Secret Key some time ago, but prefers his books in audio format. As soon as he finished the first one, he asked if there was a sequel. "Yes"... so we bought the second on audio, and then this one a few weeks ago. He really enjoys listening to these, and I've had to borrow copies so's I've a clue what he's chatting about... brilliant all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: George and the Big Bang (George's Secret Key to the Universe) (Paperback)
Although I did enjoy this book I found it harder to get into than 'George's secret key to the universe'. Again I love the extra information about the planets which children should find interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars For budding astronauts, 4 Mar 2014
My son doesn't like reading but the books in this range have been a godsend. My son is quite happy that they are written by Lucy Hawking (aka Mrs Genius) and are about how a little boy can do and sees amazing things!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 7 Feb 2014
Fantastic book. Bought for nephew last year and he was so thrilled we got them for my daughter this year. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars reviewer aged 10 gives thumbs up, 30 Dec 2013
George and the Big Bang is an enjoyable, fun book which I would strongly recommend to any 7-12 year old who likes adventure stories. There are some factual essays interspersed in the rest of the adventure story. These essays were new information for me and easy to understand with good pictures as well. I particularly liked the photographs of our universe today. Even if you're not into science, I strongly recommend reading the factual essays. In the story, my favourite part is when Professor Zuzubin starts calling the old Cosmos super computer stupid for not being able to use the paintbrush. I feel the first part of the story is a bit boring because they're only transporting a pig. This part of the plot gets ignored later so I think it was a bit of a waste of time and the story would have been okay without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Book, 24 Nov 2013
Tommy Hayes "Fingers Mcginty" (Emerald Isle) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter and she absoloutely loved it.She started to understand and love the Universe after it.Its a fun way for kids to learn about Space.Inside there is always beautiful pics of the Universe explaining everything.
Highly recommended,enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 8 July 2013
great book love it,
lots of facts about the universe,
amazing colour real pictures of the universe!!!
I have read the first 2 and in the middle of this one.
I strongly recomend all the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a real page turner!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 2 April 2013
I brought these books for my grandson George aged 6 who is reading them and finding them very hard to put down. The photos are exceptional and the stories fantastic. Would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, 2 Dec 2012
mcah "mcah" (Wimbledon) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Bought for my 9 year old boy who lapped it up in a couple of days. Love the adventure, loved the facts and read the whole series....so far....more to come we hope.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book, 12 Nov 2012
My boy loves this book and he has read all the Hawkins books now. Lucy please write more, we are waiting anxiously.

George and the Big Bang (George's Secret Key to the Universe)
George and the Big Bang (George's Secret Key to the Universe) by Stephen Hawking (Paperback - 30 Aug 2012)
5.24