5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepovers by Jaqueline Wilson
Daisy is a new girl at school. Sleepovers are the latest craze in school and everyone's having one. But Daisy has one problem. Her big sister Lily, can't speak or walk and Daisy is afraid everyone will poke fun at her.

Daisy's friend Emily is also best friends with Chloe, who likes to bully Daisy.
Daisy hasn't got a best friend but she wants Emily to be...
Published on 16 July 2002 by SteveDDD

2.0 out of 5 stars Sleepovers by Jacqueline Wilson
Sleepovers is a great book and is good for girls who find it hard to get along with their sisters
Published 23 months ago by Shannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepovers by Jaqueline Wilson, 16 July 2002
SteveDDD "Steve" (NEWPORT, Gwent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepovers (Paperback)

Daisy's friend Emily is also best friends with Chloe, who likes to bully Daisy.
Daisy hasn't got a best friend but she wants Emily to be hers. When it is Daisy's turn for a sleepover, her mum invites Chloe and to back her up she invites Amy Bella and Emily too....Jaqueline Wilson is a very good writer and this is one of her best books. I had this book for my 9th birthday and read it in two days!!! It was great!
Emily Decker (Age 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!, 24 Sept. 2001
L. Finch (Colchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepovers (Hardcover)
This is an excellent book which describes its characters well, and deals with the problems a child can face with a disabled sister. The descriptions of the sleepover parties are very good, especially the last one which is Daisy's, the main character. By Lottie, aged 11.
My mum would like to add a few words...
I love Jacqueline Wilson books as well, as she doesn't shy away from difficult subjects like disability. The characters in the book - and the way they relate to each other - are very believable, and the book has an upbeat and satisfying ending. I thought it was excellent, a great read for most kids and really inclusive for any who may have disabled brothers or sisters of their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amelias Goods book review., 6 May 2008
L. Thayer "MRS THAYER'S CLASS" (Letchworth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepovers (Paperback)
I knew I was going to enjoy the book because I love Jacqueline Wilsons. I don't like Chloe because she is mean, but I like Daisy because she is nice to her friends. It is a little bit sad in places but also happy. It was very exciting. Amy and Daisy are best friends and Chloe and Emily are best friends but not for long. The book would be suitable for girls 7+. It is the best book to read. The story takes place at a school and at people's houses. The author good language like so-o-o-o-o and wonderful

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepovers!, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Sleepovers (Kindle Edition)
This book is great!! I am 11 and have just bought it for my kindle and I love it. Its a great story and I love hearing what the girls get up to in their sleepovers!
I think that this book is aimed on children age 8 - 11 but sometimes older. I really enjoy all Jacueline Wilson's books and look foward to all the new ones. This is a book that I would definatly recommened.

5.0 out of 5 stars SLEEP OVERS BY JACQUELINE WILSON, 27 May 2009
This review is from: Sleepovers (Paperback)
Received very quickly and my daughter loved this book, she loves the author and this book arrived in great condidtion. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a fantastic book, 8 Jan. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Sleepovers (Hardcover)
I thought it was an amazing book. It included a great deal of friendship,arguing and laughter. I highly enjoyed it because it is a book that you feel you don't want to put down and it has nice short chapters and it changes the theme every time so you don't stick on the same subject.
If there were 20 stars I would rank it 20 out of 20 but there are only 5. I recommend it to absolutely anyone, I hope if you read it and enjoy it as much as I did you will go on to read other Jacqueline Wilson books
I THINK THEY'RE GREAT!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Review on Sleepovers by Jacqueline Wilson, 22 Nov. 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Sleepovers (Paperback)
I think Sleepovers is a great book! Daisy (the main character)is being bullied by Chloe, who shows off about everything she can. Daisy wants to be best friends with Emily, who is best friends with Chloe but she soon regrets it and wishes she was best friends with Daisy.
It is great because, I think it shows people what bullying is like (as it is written in the first person), and why you shouldn't bully.
This book has brilliant pictures, and is good for girls aged 7-10.

By Rosamund Needham age 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!!, 8 July 2006
This review is from: Sleepovers (Paperback)
I read this when i was about 10 and loved it. It's a sweet book and is a good example of how being cruel to people is not a good thing. I wouldn't read it again as i'd probably find it too childish. so i'd reccomend it for 8-11 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepovers as a review, 30 May 2004
This review is from: Sleepovers (Paperback)
When I got this book I read and read it. It's all about a girl called daisy who joins a new school and everyone is nice about her. Except bossy stuck up Chole who gangs up on her throughout the story. But towards the end (Do not read this bit if you do not like big spoilers) Chloe wets herself and cries . Lily may seem a bit difficult but she turns out to be the best sister ever than a difficult sister. Buy it. I promise you you won't be wasting your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chloe is the rudest and the worst, 31 Oct. 2007
Doniaa (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepovers (Paperback)
I think this book is suitable for 7+ years olds. It's about a girl called Daisy who starts a new school.

A group of girls called Amy, Bella, Chloe, Daisy and Emily form The Alphabet Club. They all have sleepover parties for their birthdays. But Daisy is afraid that she will be teased about her sister who has learning difficulties. I really didn't like Chloe because she is a big bully and very spoilt. The strange thing is that she only bullies Daisy and calls her Daisy-Diddums, which is when her friend, Emily realises how unkind she is.

The moral of the story is that is it good to always stand up against bullies and support your friends.

Sleepovers
Sleepovers by Jacqueline Wilson (Paperback - 13 Mar. 2008)