5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful illustrations - a perfect bedtime read
Published on 15 Feb 2008 by Ms. J. A. Dougherty

3.0 out of 5 stars nauseating to read, but the kids like it.
I really don't enjoy reading this, but the children quite like the story, and it is a very handy format to slip into an overnight bag/handbag so that they get a bedtime story if we are away..
It is a sweet story that doesn't get them overexcited before bed..
Published 19 months ago by Alexandra Turton

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful illustrations - a perfect bedtime read, 15 Feb 2008
Ms. J. A. Dougherty (Cumbria, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tell Me Something Happy Before I Go To Sleep (Mini Treasure) (Paperback)
Little ones will relate to little sister Willa who can't get to sleep. Her big brother shows her all the things are are waiting for her to wake up in the morning, until she nods off to sleep. This makes it a perfect winding down to bedtime story. My two year old daughter adores this book, along with Flora's Blanket which is similar. The illustrations in both are charming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime Favourite, 17 Sep 2003
By A Customer
Willa and Willoughby Rabbits have a loving relationship as is evident in their bedtime conversation. Their sentences are simple and clear and my 3 year old daughter listens intently as I narrate. It gives me a good feeling to know that just before she closes her eyes she hears this story and is thinking about "something happy" as the book suggests. It is a relaxing bedtime story since Willoughby is offering great ideas on how to get to sleep. The illustrations are subdued yet colurful. This is a perfect combination of literary and visual style for children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime Favourite, 13 Sep 2003
By A Customer
Rabbits,Willa and Willoughby have a loving sibling relationship as is evident in their bedtime conversation which is clear and simple. My 3 old daughter listens intently as I narrate. It gives me a nice feeling to know that just before she closes her eyes she is thinking about something happy as the book suggests and also about the story, which is about one rabbit helping the other rabbit get to sleep. The illustrations of the rabbits are warm and cuddly and the colours subdued. This bedtime favourite is a wonderful combination of literary and visual style for young children that gives a positive relaxing outlook on going to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids book, 18 Jan 2014
It's a kids book,
kids like it,
this works for me,
why do you require more words?
Can't I choose my own ammount of words?

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, 5 Aug 2013
Excellent service & amazing product. Ordered book my Daughter who absolutely loves reading this book. lovely bed time story to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars nauseating to read, but the kids like it., 6 Jan 2013
It is a sweet story that doesn't get them overexcited before bed..

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 20 Dec 2012
Mrs. C. Maw - See all my reviews
this is for a present for christmas so not sure what it is like but it came quickly and was well wrapped

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet story for bedtime, 14 Nov 2011
I. Vickers - See all my reviews
I bought this as a stocking filler for my daughter and think I'll have to buy some more as presents for friends. A really sweet story. Nice illustrations and layout. Perfect for bedtime.
Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 31 Oct 2009
My daughter who is now 14 loves this book she got one christmas when she was about 4, and loves it to pieces, even now she still reads it, its looking a bit tatty now. it used to settle her when she coulnt sleep we would then discuss the things she could think off that would make her happy, usaly christmas. great book.

Tell Me Something Happy Before I Go To Sleep (Mini Treasure)
Tell Me Something Happy Before I Go To Sleep (Mini Treasure) by Debi Gliori (Paperback - 4 Nov 2002)
Used & New from: 0.01