5.0 out of 5 stars Let yourself be silly
Published on 9 Dec 2007 by Dr. H. Payne

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny - makes the kids laugh
All my kids love this book. Ive borrowed it so many times from the library over the years that with my third child Ive brought my own copy. This book is a board book so good for toddlers.

As the Title suggests this book is about pants. Each page has a colourful illustration and is done in rhyme.

"Pants to pick a daisy, pants for being lazy, pants on...
Published on 21 Sep 2009 by Dr Phibes

5.0 out of 5 stars Let yourself be silly, 9 Dec 2007
Dr. H. Payne - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pants (Book & CD) (Paperback)
I want to add my own testimonial to the collected talent of Andreae, Sharratt and Lenny Henry. The poetry is simple but surreally hilarious ("Groovy pants, funky pants, cheeky little monkey pants, pants you can wear if you're 10 feet tall") and totally infectious (I catch myself singing it at odd moments around the house!). It makes a real change from moralistic, worthy, educational or sickly sweet children's stories. Let's face it, little people love being silly and this book is silly in spades!

The illustrations are colourful and zany. But, best of all, is the CD that comes with this edition. Lenny Henry sings the poem in a whole range of styles - rock, reggae, rap, disco, folk. He is hysterical. When I listen to the CD with my son we are torn between dancing round the room or trying to turn the pages and keep up with the song. Often we listen to it through a few times so we can do both.

The book and CD together are fabulous value for money. I have bought several copies for friends and heartily recommend to everyone with a small child.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is FAB., 3 April 2006
Ms. Elizabeth Edsforth "mel" (leeds, west yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pants (Paperback)
My 9 month old son & I absolutely love this book. It is bright, humourous & a little bit crazy! A firm favourite in our house. Everyone should own a copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants, pants, glorious pants, 22 Mar 2005
ELH Browning "Esther-Lou" (Kingston Bagpuize, Oxon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pants (Paperback)
This is a bright and cheerful book with rhyming text and a good rhythm. Every page shows new types of pants: groovy pants, funky pants, cheeky little monkey pants and there's pants for being lazy, pants to pick a daisy, to name but a few. Plus at the end there's a page packed with all the pants from the whole book where my children like to spend a lot of time choosing who might wear each pair. I bought it for my daughter when she was about two and a half and only recently wearing big girls pants, and now two years on she still loves it as does her 2 year old brother. It's unashamedly silly, stands out from the norm, and is thoroughly good fun. Fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pantastic!!!!, 28 Jan 2005
This review is from: Pants (Paperback)
A fantastically funny little book! I originally borrowed this book from the library for my two year old and ended up returning for it so many times that I eventually had to buy a copy. This book is so easy to read with flowing rhyming text which trips off the tongue. My little daughter - now three years old loves it so much she can recite the whole book. A great party piece!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lot of lovely pants there are!, 14 Nov 2003
Amazon Customer (Tyne and Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pants (Paperback)
This is one of the best books that we have bought our son!
He is only 15 months old but he enjoys it so much now and will for many years to come!
It is simply a 'must have' book!

5.0 out of 5 stars PANTS IT IS CERTAINLY NOT!, 19 Nov 2006
C. Moseley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pants (Paperback)
As an adult I absolutely love this book. It's one of the very few books I don't mind reading as it's pulled off the shelf EVERY bedtime. My 3 year old knows it word for word and he doesn't even read yet. Great for helping with toilet training as you can get toddlers excited about wearing big boy/girl pants instead of 'little baby nappy pants'. I'd recommend everyone to own a copy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silly fun, 22 Mar 2005
S. Edwards-Sim "sme" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pants (Paperback)
My 2 year old son loves this book. The illustrations are bright and colourful with fab illustrations of lots of different types of pants. The rhyming nature of the tale makes it flow quickly and will make any toddler with their toilet humour laugh with delight especially at the no pants at all bit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhyming fun, 21 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pants (Paperback)
Although this book is probably aimed at toddlers, I bought this book to read to my seven month old baby and she loves it! The bright, colourful pictures seem to capture her attention and the rhythm of the book is great fun to read. It's getting harder to hold her attention but she still really loves this book and smiles when she sees it.
Beware though - the lines will lodge themselves in your head!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for toddlers and parents, 21 Jan 2011
This review is from: Pants (Book & CD) (Paperback)
I bought this because of the great reviews other people gave it and it hasn't disappointed. My toddler loves it and insists on having the CD playing in the car on every trip. Great fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Family favourite, 18 Nov 2006
Mrs. S. Clarke "Southmoother" (Shetland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pants (Hardcover)
This is one of my children's favourite books. They know all the text off by heart and love to choose their favourite pants (different every time). Whenever we need to choose a present for a younger child, this is always the children's automatic choice. Absolutely brilliant!

Pants
Pants by Nick Sharratt (Paperback - 2 Oct 2003)
5.05