Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 December 2009
My six year old grandson loves this book and constantly read from it to makes us all laugh. He understood most of the jokes, but some we had to explain to him. It's written simply, with sketches and is ideal for a youngster.
on 9 February 2013
Bought this to keep my Year 1 class amused as they are always telling me such awful knock-knock jokes. Its been a great success in the class library.
on 6 January 2012
A great little book for young children to remember the joke to tell their friends. My 4 year old son loves this book and thinks it's very funny
on 24 August 2013
Good selection of jokes, including a few knock knocks (my 6 yr old sons favourites), could have had more though. He has enjoyed being able to read them himself, it was his first Joke book so good buy.
on 12 February 2014
Grandson loved this book. The jokes were just right for him to tell. Had to listen to them all at his birthday , but some were quite good. He is aged 6 and this was just right for him.
on 3 May 2014
Purchased for my son, age 6. Has been a great way to boost his confidence with reading - some old favourites, plus some great new knock knock jokes. He's loved it!
on 12 February 2013
Bought this book for my grandson's birthday. He is starting to read and the format and print is just right for him. Getting a bit fed up with the jokes now though!
on 14 March 2015
Perfect sticking filler for my seven year old grandson who made our Christmas "interesting" by reading almost very joke out to us on Christmas Day!
on 30 November 2012
Good jokes for kids but the actual book and paper could be much better quality. Book looks quite cheap, but I'm sure my 4 year old will love it any way.
on 27 July 2012
A sweet first joke book. I bought this for my nearly 5 year old but its still a little old for him, jokes are quite good!