5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best.
Published on 1 Jun 2010 by C. E. Batt

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed
Published on 8 July 2010 by Ruth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best., 1 Jun 2010
C. E. Batt "Mrs 'B'" (Halstead Essex) - See all my reviews
I have read all Rachel Gibson's books and this latest one is without doubt one of her best. The Chinook Series look set to be very entertaining. It's not rocket science and is not hard to read however it is pure blissful escapism. The main characters are likeable and funny and the story romps along nicley without tasking the brain too much. Light and flirticious....happy days!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 13 Sep 2010
I really enjoyed reading this book, it's an easy read and is well written with a nice story line. The only that would have made it better was to be able to connect a bit more with the characters; sometimes it felt as though it was a bit rushed and sketchy.

However I like this author and have order more of her books and I think it's definitely worth a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 30 April 2010
This funny, sexy and light-hearted book was a joy to read and it's definitely one of my favourites by Rachel Gibson.

Unsuccessful actress Chelsea Ross desperately needs money, so she agrees to work as a personal assistent for hockey superstar Mark Bressler. He was seriously hurt in a car accident months ago and had to give up playing hockey. Ever since he is in a black mood and does his best to act like a jerk. Mark doesn't want anyone to help him and especially not funky and witty Chelsea. But he can't get rid of her like he did with his other assistents because Chelsea just won't leave.
Soon Chelsea and Mark find some common ground and he even begins to like their discussions and her attempts to cheer him up. When the attraction between them grows, their relationship changes and they become lovers. What starts as something casual soon feels like so much more and Mark and Chelsea have to decide how they want to go on.

I loved reading "Nothing but trouble" and think that it's one of the best books by Rachel Gibson so far.
Chelsea is a great heroine and I liked her from the first moment. She is a funny, honest and caring person and pursues her dreams even though her family disagrees. I especially enjoyed reading about her bright personality and clothing style.
Mark is an awesome hero. At first I was a bit sceptical about him but that changed within a few pages. He may be brooding and arrogant but he is also funny and kind. You can feel his pain and just hope that his life will get better.
Mark and Chelsea are a great, sexy and lovely pair and I especially enjoyed that Mark understood one of her biggest wishes and was willing to change his life for her.
I loved to meet Kate and Rob from "The trouble with Valentine's day" again and laughed about the fly-fishing insider joke. I also enjoyed reading more about the other Chinook players and hope that many of them will get their own books.

So all in all I can absolutely recommend this funny, sexy and light-hearted book and can't wait to read more of the Seattle Chinooks. Sam's book (excerpt is in the back of "Nothing but trouble") sounds very promising and will be published spring 2011.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed, 8 July 2010
I like the reviewer Maria, was a little disappointed. I have read all RGs books and loved all of them (although some more than others), and felt this was actually her weakest - sorry! But it is! The central characters had the potential to be interesting but I felt they were not explored as much as she has done in her other books. I also felt it was "rushed", or maybe it is that the "Chinooks" series has run its course and RG needs to open a new series??!! Come on RG dont disappoint us with the next one on Sam (sneak preview in back of this book) when its out next year. Saying this if you are an RG fan - read it - its light hearted and can be read in 1 day - but if you are new to RG - try the other books first - then you wont be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, 2 Jun 2010
Another great book by Rachel Gibson, I love her books and this is on par with the others. A funny, light-hearted, quick read, just wish I didn't read it so quickly! Would be a good book for summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Books yuo'll ever buy, 25 Oct 2013
Rachel Gibson is my Favourite author! You wont want to put this down once you get started! Highly recommend all her books!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it <3, 14 Oct 2013
I lived this book so much, it just goes to show you should never judge done one before getting to know them! I would of loved abit more of the ending to see what happened next for them but that just makes my imagination do the rest!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 Sep 2013
This wasn't as bad as the first book in the series but it's definitely my next least favourite. It's just pretty boring compared to the others and I didn't feel the chemistry between the two main characters. Loved the secondary romance of Bo and Jules though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read as as always, 9 Sep 2013
This was well written and very enjoyable. I hardly wanted to put it down and read every chance I got. Another great book to add to the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 26 Dec 2012
C. L. Howard "Claire" (Essex) - See all my reviews
Loved this book, It was funny in places, serious and sexy. Well written and great story line.
Would recommend to family and friends

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Nothing but Trouble
Nothing but Trouble by Rachel Gibson (Paperback - 15 Sep 2011)
6.12