on 29 July 2013
Amazing, one of the best books i have ever read. The whole Robert Langdon series is just outstanding. The detail of art and history is particularly enjoyable. Would recommend to anybody who enjoys art, history or just a really good read. In fact everyone should read this book, as well as the rest of Brown's work.
on 4 July 2013
Actually, I am reading these out of sequence. But I think this is my favourite. I love the usual "nothing is as it seems" plot twists and a great ending. If you like the others - you'll love this.
on 22 July 2013
I read a lot of reviews on this book before I bought it and although I don't profess to know anything about the catholic faith or if the points in the book are fact or fiction, as a good read, telling a very compelling story I was hooked. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am now moving onto more Dan Brown. Very impressed.
on 5 September 2013
Seems that these books are written to a formula. If you like the others then you'll like this. Not great literature, but an easy read with the usual Dan Brown complications. Good holiday reading, and very forgettable!
on 12 April 2014
An interesting storyline. Wouldn't we all like access to the treasures of the Vatican library ? Once again foreigners and disabled people become the Other. I am sure many ESOTERIC OCCULT GROUPS exist. Why nullify what one does.not understand.
on 18 February 2014
This book is a fabulous story. I read Da Vinvi Code first n didn't think there could b another story carrying on, and although this book doesn't read as a second book to the Da Vinci Code, it def is a SEPARATE story which melds well after reading my first Dan Brown story:-)
on 19 May 2013
I gave this book five stars because the story was good and once I started reading I couldn't wait for the next page. There is nothing I disliked about this book. If you like a good story story with excitement then this is the book for you.
on 17 January 2014
Downloaded this on a weekend in Rome as I wanted a quick, cheap and easy read. Did just that, a hit cheesy, fast paced story but wondered whether you are meant to take these books seriously! Enjoyable trashy read :D
on 11 October 2013
I first read Angels and Demons a few years ago and quite enjoyed it at the time, but on reading it again found it a bit heavy and rather depressing/dark. Bearing in mind this is an opinion only, Dan Brown is a highly thought of writer and his books have sold in their millions. Clever book full of surprises.
on 6 January 2013
Dan Brown used the same structure and format that he had created for The Da Vinci Code, and it worked yet again with an entirely different plot and narrative keeping the reader gripped and page turning right to the end.