Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 11 January 2006
This is a fantastic book, way ahead of the usual predictable boy meets girl story. I got it for Christmas and read it on Boxing Day. I didn't want it to end but I couldn't stop reading. It made me laugh a lot and I actually cried twice, which I never do at books. All I can say is if you want to learn how NOT to get pregnant (and what it might feel like if you did) then this is the book for you. The description of going for the pregnancy test is hilarious and the whole book moves from comedy to misery on nearly every page. I learnt a lot from this book. VERY funny and VERY touching.
on 20 February 2005
I loved this book! It was funny, tear-jerking and overall full of emotion. It's about a a 15 year old girl who wants to be a rock star and find love. When she does find love it escapes and then after a night on the town she meets someone and soon finds out she's pregnant! Through her diary entries she talks about her lost love, friends, parents, school, boys and having a baby. It bascially a great book for any teenage girl. It'll make you laugh and cry but most of all you'll never want to put it down.
on 1 November 2007
I loved reading this book and have never been so gripped to another book but 1! I love the storyline, the way that so many problems occur and she is just a teenage girl! I hope to find another book like this one, however I have not yet managed to.

My advice is to buy this book, I read it when I was about 14, and it was simply great!
on 15 June 2006
This book is about a girl called Amy who gets pregnant (with twins) when she is fifteen. Ros Asquith writes the book really well, but I don't think that it is very realistic!

The book is about Amy's life while she is expecting the twins and just after she has had them. It is very funny!
on 15 February 2013
This book is about a girl called Amy who is only 15 when she falls pregnant. It was a funny but realistic portrayal of teen pregnancy. The plot was really good with some unexpected twists thrown in. I really enjoyed this story and the characters were really likeable. I recommend this book
on 11 March 2009
This was an excellent purchase, it got delierved on time and was in a excellent condition.