5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ever
A few years ago I was given my first book by Johanna Lindsey and now I own them all! This book is the best one I have ever read! I love it and have re-read it many times. James is the simply sexy and so appealing English Lord, but he is also witty, and you can't wait to see what will happen with Georgina, his American "stowaway" who is a fantastic heroine, unique and...
Published on 24 Nov 2002 by Mrs J P Rushby

2.0 out of 5 stars Shallow, bland, cliched. And that's the good news.
This was the second Lindsey book I tried. I thought I'd better give her another chance after reading Man of My Dreams (also raved about by reviewers) and finding it to be, possibly, the worst piece of drivel I'd ever ploughed through.
Well, Gentle Rogue is slightly better. I think. I read 200 pages of Gentle Rogue as opposed to 100 pages of Man of my Dreams, so I...
Published on 4 July 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!!, 3 July 2006
Dina M. Martin (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This book was brilliant. The chemistry between James and Georgie was fantastic. I want a James in my life! I am surprised at some of the ratings. I loved it and will be reading it again in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars The third book in the series was not a disappointment., 8 Nov 1997
By A Customer
I like how this book is set up by the one before it and the one after it. I have to admit that my favorite character in the book was Thomas Anderson- he's a laugh a minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a patriotic romance of the Americans and the English!, 8 Mar 1998
By A Customer
This book is very easily one of Johanna's best. I love the Malory series. In the series this is the best. Enthralling through the entire novel. Not a single dull moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars By far, my favorite romance novel of all time, 12 Aug 1999
By A Customer
This book has everything! Humor, sexual tension, chemistry and the list goes on and on. I read this about seven or eight years ago and I have yet to read a better book. I absolutely love the Malories and this is the best one in the series. I am anticipating more books on this humourously dysfunctional family. Keep up the good work Johanna!

5.0 out of 5 stars James is my favorite Lindsey hero, 7 Sep 1998
By A Customer
James Malory is my dream man. I love Gentle Rougue, I have read it three times. If you want to follow up on James and Georgie read The Magic of You.

5.0 out of 5 stars on fire from start to finish, 2 Dec 2003
By A Customer
I love him I lust after him and he doesn't even exist. Need I say more?
I love all of the Malory men but James has got to be my favourite. The chemistry in this book was electric.

1.0 out of 5 stars W. W. W., 12 April 2005
Jackie (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Waste of paper. Waste of your time. Waste of your money.

Gentle Rogue
Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey (Paperback - 1 May 1992)