on 15 September 1999
This was a book which I had to read until I had finished. I couldn't put it down
on 11 March 2013
i just love catherine cookson books & this definatly is one of her best. i loved the dvd as well. she really knows her part of the world & its people. this one is all about Joe skinner being hanged for something he did not do & the aftermath on his family & friends.
on 8 April 2013
Its a really good story, I couldn't stop reading, used my beloved Kindle half the night to finish it!! I always loved Cookson, and am grateful for re-reading large print now.
on 17 August 2013
Loved this book. Can highly recommend it. I loved it so much, I read it all the way through a second time.
on 17 November 2013
Riveting story, great read as always from this author. I found it difficult to put down. I recommend reading all of Catherine's books.
on 29 January 2014
i got this book for a friend but had to return it due to the person having it but it was ok and the seller was fine a bout it
on 10 August 2013
This package was excellent value.The delivery and packaging were very good . I would recommend seller and I will use again
on 23 November 2015
A good read as usual from this great author. Lots of twists and turns to make it hard to put the book down
on 19 May 2013
excelent read l started reading this on holiday and had too buy it to finish reading it very good read.
on 13 July 2013
All of her books and DVDs I have enjoyed and I would recommend them to all of my friends to read