on 11 April 2014
Lovely books that I enjoyed in the 60's and am enjoying again. I recommend Jane Duncan (if you can find any of her books left) Try Amazon, eBay or Millrace Books.
on 16 October 2010
My wife does not like violence, thrillers nor gratuitous sex and this book fitted the bill. A lovely story. She would recommend it to like minded readers.
on 16 June 2016
Soft easy flowing book on a different time just nice to pick up and read of true values
on 15 January 2011
Anything by Jane Duncan, was a particular request from my other for Christmas, so being the dutiful child that I am I obeyed and bought her two. She devoured the first with amazing rapidity as if it were a particularly delicious cream cake, almost burped her pleasure, pronounced it utterly delightful, and immediately set upon the second with equal relish. Although I did not get to taste at that time, too busy stealing all of the orange creams from the Quality Street, it was startlingly obvious to all who viewed this ravenously greedy consumption, that Jane Duncan is exceedingly good.
on 27 March 2016
Love it ,remember this book from years ago
on 8 August 2014