5.0 out of 5 stars The Power Of God above science
this is a wonderful book showing the love of God towards the bounded people. this book gives a nice demonstration of Gods power and love in the life of people surpassing mans understanding and above scientific reasons. the testimony of the young girl addicted to dope and the lame waking move to tears..............
Published on 20 Aug 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars A dated, poor book that uses incredulity and ignorance
This would have been a good book if it wasn't filled with personal incredulity and ignorance.
The age of this book really shows. Many things which are now common knowledge in the fields of science are purported to be evidence of miracles. Yet as science learns more and more about the universe these arguments all fall flat on their face.
Basically, this book...
Published on 9 Aug 2000 by Mr. Wayne Bagguley

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power Of God above science, 20 Aug 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Testimonies from the late Kathryn Kuhlman's ministry, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)
This is one of the 3 books of miracle healings which Jesus blessed Kathryn's ministry with, which I have and re-read often. They are so anointed and such faith builders.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Book, 7 Mar 2012
Chris Morse "faraway_pictures" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)
This is one of the most unusual books I've ever read. There is a warning in the first chapter not to read the book if you are only interested in mocking or picking apart what is inside.
With that in mind I read the second chapter. Each chapter is actually a story of a different person, all seem to have been written about 12 years after the events took place so as to confirm as much as possible that what happened to the individuals has lasted.
And what has happened are the most beautiful stories I've read. I kept putting the book down with tears in my eyes as well as a laugh in my heart at the joy that came into these devastating testimonies.
It's page after page of the most crushing stories you've heard and yet each time Jesus comes through and changes things so easily, turning lives around so simply.
Kathryn Kullman herself comes across as a very minor player in the stories, and I think that is her intention.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real must have!!, 17 July 2009
R. J. Goodman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)
Can't put it down full of short true easy to read stories of Gods Miraculas power BELIEVE IT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly inspirational, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)
A great book which shows that God still works in the very same Pentecostal way he did in the early church (book of Acts). Kathryn Kuhlman sought none of the glory but gave it all to God. Her belief that "YIELDED FLESH DOES NOT REACT" is particularly relevant when anger, impatience and aggression seems to grip so many of us..

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that you have to read..., 21 May 2013
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)
This book is a must-read. You can't put it down. If you thought that God doesn't heal today, think again...

5.0 out of 5 stars must read, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)
this book show's how God still loves us and desires to heal us and proctect us. thanks great read and great price. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Inspiring Book, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)
A selection of really remarkable Divine Healings,The complete stories related by those who were in dire straits,describing their transformation to full health, and awareness of the Healing power.Very uplifting.I bought this for a friend suffering from Cancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 29 Dec 2009
This review is from: I Believe in Miracles (Paperback)
My mother-in-law was very pleased with this book. She has read several Kathryn Kuhlman books and finds them enthralling.

4.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, 26 Mar 2009
L. Crosby (Sth. Elmsall West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I believe in Miracles

Thank you for fulfilling my order in good time, quality and satisfaction.

lewis crosby

I Believe in Miracles
I Believe in Miracles by Kathryn Kuhlman (Paperback - May 1968)
Used & New from: 0.01