5.0 out of 5 stars "Better than ever"
I purchased this to replace my battered prevous edition.This has many more categories and is about as comprehensive as it gets!I think I have spent too long finding all the different parts I just hope I can remember where they all are!
Published on 9 Nov. 2009 by Mr. Colin E. Baser

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 23 Jan. 2010 by N. Hamilton-King

5.0 out of 5 stars "Better than ever", 9 Nov. 2009
Mr. Colin E. Baser (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent reference book., 5 July 2010
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
This is an excellent reference book and a must for all crossword solvers and quiz fanatics! I could not live without it in my bookcase! A very useful Christmas or birthday present for friends or relatives. My brother, partner and I all swear by it. The different lists in the book are really amazing - no not amazon but amazing! Not much of a pun I'm afraid! No lists of puns in the book!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 Jan. 2010
N. Hamilton-King "netuser" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
This book was purchased to complement another Chambers Crossword publication with the same high expectations. In some respects, it does what it says on the cover, namely providing lists under various headings in an effort to suggest the correct solution. Unfortunately this reference is nowhere near as good as a much older tome in my posession, therefore almost becoming redundant before being used! On the positive side, it is clearly laid out and I suppose there is no such thing as having too many aides for solving the more complex crossword. A useful addition to the bookshelf but hardly the must-have that is suggested by the product overview.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chambers Crossword Lists, 9 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
Very comrehensive indeed. Easy to locate the subject matter once you have become familiar with the system, which doesn't take long. A worthy purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossword Lists, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
This is a great companion to the Chambers Crossword Dictionary and is easy to use. The layout is extremely helpful and if you can't find what you are looking for under one heading it points you in the direction of associated lists. I have solved a number of cryptic clues with this book particularly with clues where place names,flowers, rivers and places in foreign countries are the answers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chambers, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
Delivered promptly and well wrapped. Its a Chambers crossword list book,what else is there to say.! Several categories in it which aren't in the edition I have so glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten out of Ten for Chambers, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
This book I would definitly recommend to others interested in crossword puzzle solving as it contains so many items needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT IS HELPFUL IN SOLVING CROSSWORDS, 24 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY FOR THE REVIEW THE BOOK IS USEFUL WHEN SOLVING CROSSWORDS AND I PURCHASED IT FOR THAT REASON

3.0 out of 5 stars ... was ordered to replace an older version a bit disappointed that many of the lists have not been, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
This was ordered to replace an older version a bit disappointed that many of the lists have not been updated

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Chambers Crossword Lists
great it almost feels like cheating!!!!

Chambers Crossword Lists
Chambers Crossword Lists by Chambers (Ed.) (21 Aug. 2009)