on 21 January 2013
Absolutely wonderful, pity I didn't get it before - made it easy to find the solutions which would have taken me far longer without it
on 1 January 2015
I have an older edition which fell to bits - I've no quarrel with the content but there are many nuisances = a) the type is much smaller in this edition - b) the right and left margins are very small and so close to the binding sometimes it is hard to read the entries . In the earlier edition the entries were spaced out better and easier to read. I suppose the typeset and smaller margins are an effort to reduce paper and save costs but I think I'd prefer to pay a bit more.
on 30 December 2012
Bought for my mum, she is not impressed as the unusual words which are not in her vocabulary are also not here.
on 27 December 2012
easy to use, good size as it do not take up much room as the one i had before was bigger.
on 5 February 2013
As an avid crossword "doer" one gets frustrated when stuck and this particular dictionary is proving very useful. I did use their web site to try and get answers but am glad I bought this.

If you love crosswords but get annoyed when stuck on a coupe of clues this is a good way of trying to solve them!!
on 15 January 2014
The book itself is in excellent condition ,brand new. The way that it is arranged inside is even better than a Thesaurus as you look up the word and you are given other words according to their length.
on 6 December 2013
Bought this to replace a very dog-eared earlier version. I had bought a different one for my husband but it was not a good replacement. This crossword is easy to use and laid out well.
on 3 February 2014
This is a first class crossword dictionary. In fact it is almost too good and inclined to make us lazy. If there is no word it can easily be circumnavigated to get an solution.
on 11 November 2013
We like to complete at least 2 crosswords per day and had three well thumbed books to help solve the elusive final answer. Since this book arrived the others have been dumped.
on 12 July 2013
I wouldn't be without this book. It's the second copy I've had, the first one fell to pieces, due to over use. It's certainly saved me pulling my hair out a few times.