on 4 February 2002
This is a "must have" book for playing SOWPODS Scrabble (USA and UK word lists) ... it covers 99.99% of all the words you'll ever be able to play or see played (only words that have very long stems, i.e., over 9 letters are not included and these words are very, very, rarely playable in a game, even by experts!).
on 22 April 2013
goodness me why do I have to write 19 words?? The product was fine- no problems at all ok ok
on 11 September 2014
This is a very useful way of settling the inevitable family arguments that start when we all settle down to a game of Scrabble! The official list of internationally-accepted words for the game, it has restored the harmony necessary to our enjoyment of the game, and I think even broadened all of our personal vocabularies too! What more can one ask?
on 11 April 2013
Easy to find words. Can recommend to scrabble lovers,although some words are not acceptable when playing American players on the computer.
on 14 August 2014
We bought this for my wife's sister. Didn't notice it was the international edition! Condition was not quite as described by the seller.
on 19 August 2013
Delighted with this book. Far and away much better than Collin! Less arguments about the more unusual words offered by the players.
on 5 January 2016
we have had last book for 20 years and it was time to have a renew, thanks its just as great
on 29 December 2014
An excellent product, just what I wanted and couldn't find elsewhere at the price.
on 11 November 2015
Perfect present for my mother-in-law, a scrabble addict.
on 5 March 2010
The book was reasonably priced, it was accurately described and it arrived in very good time.